Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Referenced, mostly. At least from what I remember of the issue.
    Thanks as always my friend.
    " I am alive. I am angry. I am no longer apologizing for anything. Not my machines. Not my decisions. Not my deeds. I am going to win this fight. I am the one who wins. Korvac thinks he is a god. But I Am Iron Man.." TONY STARK

  2. #17
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks as always my friend.
    You're welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #18
    Incredible Member Spidey_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Also had Tom Kenney voicing Spidey, as I recall.
    I think Spidey is actually Chris Edgerly there, but Doc Ock and Hydro-Man were Squidward and Patrick respectively though! That would have been around the same time they were just starting out on Spongebob, too.

  4. #19
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I think Spidey is actually Chris Edgerly there, but Doc Ock and Hydro-Man were Squidward and Patrick respectively though! That would have been around the same time they were just starting out on Spongebob, too.
    You might be right about that! I might be thinking of those Spidey/Wolverine/Iron Man/Hulk CG films.

  5. #20
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,119

    Default

    I'd rather see Miles the current teen Spider-Man in this role than Peter (talk about a missed opportunity). That said, I might just give the book a chance (it isn't honestly in my wheelhouse).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  6. #21
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd rather see Miles the current teen Spider-Man in this role than Peter (talk about a missed opportunity). That said, I might just give the book a chance (it isn't honestly in my wheelhouse).
    This is science-based so it makes sense to use Peter unless this is like those adaptions where Miles is into super-science because that's an interchangeable character trait .

  7. #22
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,525

    Default

    Besides, if they used Miles, it could be mistaken for being set in 616. With Peter, it's obviously an AU - in 616, Moon Girl wasn't even BORN when Peter was bitten by the spider! Here, Lunella appears to be a few years older then usual (the other kids aren't towering over her) and Peter is obviously over a decade younger, making them much closer in age.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #23
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Besides, if they used Miles, it could be mistaken for being set in 616. With Peter, it's obviously an AU - in 616, Moon Girl wasn't even BORN when Peter was bitten by the spider! Here, Lunella appears to be a few years older then usual (the other kids aren't towering over her) and Peter is obviously over a decade younger, making them much closer in age.
    It's always funny how adaptions making Peter a teenager tend to skewer the ages and make him close in age to people he's usually much older than.

    Like how he and Kamala are more or less contemporaries in the last Spider-Man cartoon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •