Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 224
  1. #1
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,124

    Default X-men 21 Review/Spoiler - The End of an Era...



    The issue starts off with Namor outside during the reception. A Madrox dupe approaches him with a drink but they are interrupted by Charles and Magneto. They offer him a QC seat. Namor lets them know that he is a real king that controls 70% of the planet and they just have an island. He wants them to get backt o him when they have more to offer

    10:15 - Election: Scott and Jean are ready to announce the results of the election. Jean TP connects to all mutants on Earth as she tells them the results and asks the new team to step forward. Rogue, Sunfire, Synch, Polaris



    More Sinister Secrets:


    11:35 - Exodus: Everyone is celebrating. Emma is schmoozing guests. Cyclops meets Kevin Feige and tells him his story. Emma connects everyone's minds and shows them a teaser of a new age

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,836

    Default

    This has been very emotional. Hints that the Illuminati may be gathering, all beautifully drawn and showing endearing scenes of mutants poised for a new future. And a reinforcement in the ideas of the Dream of Xavier.

    A good ending for the comic. Good luck, Duggan.

  3. #3
    King Kong Winter_fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    443

    Default

    spoilers:
    36CA215B-A2CA-492A-A482-E550CAF4FA15.jpg
    end of spoilers

    Ooo namor and the illuminati and sinster secret #55 about there being more then two councils bet the illuminati is one.

  4. #4
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This has been very emotional. Hints that the Illuminati may be gathering, all beautifully drawn and showing endearing scenes of mutants poised for a new future. And a reinforcement in the ideas of the Dream of Xavier.

    A good ending for the comic. Good luck, Duggan.
    Hold up...this was the last issue?

    ETA: Oh yeah. For some reason I thought Duggan's title would be called something else

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Surprised Sersi cameo’d. Not sure why there’s such rage at Feige showing up

    I’m guessing Reed’s whisper was to let Charles know the Illuminati was back in business and that he and Hank were out (as has been pointed out, the Illuminati probably know bits and pieces of Xavier’s behind the scenes shenanigans over the years and might start adding things up)

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hold up...this was the last issue?
    Yes, after this Hickman writes Inferno and Duggan writes X-Men.

  7. #7
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    spoilers:
    36CA215B-A2CA-492A-A482-E550CAF4FA15.jpg
    end of spoilers

    Ooo namor and the illuminati and sinster secret #55 about there being more then two councils bet the illuminati is one.
    Hickman is screwing with his own run? the point is that illuminatti was wrong way to eal with problems of all humanity.

    One of te most bland issue of his x-men run

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Viteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Looks like they were taking all the Omega level mutants somewhere. From Excalibur's issue, I'm guessing they are all in space building something? A new planet?

  9. #9
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,124

    Default



    Generation X Reunion! I cant tell if M is jealous of Synch bc she doesnt appear happy. She's not even neutral. She just looks stank

    Lorna is relieved to be free of X-Factor it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Looks like they were taking all the Omega level mutants somewhere. From Excalibur's issue, I'm guessing they are all in space building something? A new planet?
    Most of the Omegas are at the Gala

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post


    Generation X Reunion! I cant tell if M is jealous of Synch bc she doesnt appear happy. She's not even neutral. She just looks stank

    Lorna is relieved to be free of X-Factor it seems
    I'd say it's pretty in-character that Monet is mad that someone of her generation is in the X-Men and it's not her.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member Viteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

    Most of the Omegas are at the Gala
    Yeah, but towards the end they are all walking into a gate.

  12. #12
    Incredible Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Interesting to see all Omega Mutants going through the portal. I'm assuming they went to Mars and something happened there.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Hickman is screwing with his own run? the point is that illuminatti was wrong way to eal with problems of all humanity.

    One of te most bland issue of his x-men run
    Based on the Sinister Secrets it looks like this incarnation is going back to being the superhero UN/secret backroom council* Iron Man originally planned on. I’d say Probably under T’Challa’s leadership, but I suspect Aaron’s off in his own little world

    * which is, to be fair, more doable now that it’s all guys not under the X/Cosmic/Spider offices

  14. #14
    King Kong Winter_fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Man i wish hickman wrote this whole event? Is he writing giant size or is that duggan?

  15. #15
    Incredible Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Man i wish hickman wrote this whole event? Is he writing giant size or is that duggan?
    Duggan is writing Planet-Size X

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •