Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    That cover means NOTHING.

We have had covers with folks on them that have never appeared in books.

We have had covers made that were made months ago and released way later on.

Remember Black Panther #3 will be his 200th. So expect more covers like this between now and October.
    Storm was also featured prominately in the preview pages
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Storm was also featured prominately in the preview pages
    The preview pages for BP 01 in August? Where can I find those?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-13-2021 at 07:07 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The preview pages for BP 01 in August? Where can I find those?
    There isn't any.

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    It's an X-Men #1. The only way possible to get more people to buy it would be to make it Bat X-Men #1
    Haha!
    That was funny
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha!
    That was funny
    I won't be surprised if some records are broken with that new #1 release.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    There isn't any.
    You know...I thought as much...but wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, just once...

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Forge?
    10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    To do this she'd likely need to get in touch with Mikhail Rasputin and the Xeno crew.They have been dabbling in cloning themselves and have the Cerebro sword.For her plan to be undiscovered I think Mikhail is the only one who could actually help her.Why I think he is the likely candidate is more and more I suspect Mystique was the one who killed the assassin on Krakoa(maybe in the guise of Piotr) Looking at other possibilities Sinister is already blackmailing Kwannon she can't risk the double cross.Legion is a possibility ,but he's too unpredictable to deal with, he may just as well kill her.She could go back to Orchis to try make a deal (if she is desperate for an android Irene)but that is literally suicide as the gate is a trap and Nimrod is online. It may be possible for her to go ask an Arraki to help her, if she finds one who can do a resurrection but that is a long shot.I think Exodus can bring Irene back , but I guess he has to have her remains at least but more importantly there's no way in hell can he help Mystique to bring down what he calls Eden. So far I see Mikhail and Xeno as her viable options.Maybe she'll do it slowly shapeshifting into different guises giving different orders until she gets really close but manipulating cerebro is not up her alley I think.
    Ooops sorry I meant HOW would Mystique get Destiny's memories in those crystals?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Ooops sorry I meant HOW would Mystique get Destiny's memories in those crystals?
    The memories are in Cerebro, and Cerebro has backups all over the island. Any telepath *might* be able to access a single person's download to transfer to a stolen crystal, although without training (which only Xavier, Emma, Jean and the Cuckoos have, that I know of) it might be dangerous for a rando like Birdy or Fixx. (Not that Mystique would care much if it burned out the brain of whomever she'd duped.)

Given her nature, the sketchier and most disaffected of the Cuckoos (the recently resurrected one who betrayed her own sisters, and was shown sitting alone looking excluded when all five were together at the bar last year) would be the best choice, most familiar with using a Cerebro unit, and having the necessary powers, and being prone to shady behavior that could burn it all down.

Mystique would just have to A) think of it, B) steal a crystal, C) recruit the Cuckoo (perhaps even convincing her that their might be data that Xavier is deliberately omitting from downloads to make people more compliant, and encouraging her to 'check her own file' for missing memories, while she's traipsing around in the Cerebro backup) and D) track down one of the multiple 'Cerebro backups' scattered around the island.

If Mystiques a dummy, she might instead try to hack the Cerebro that's on Xavier's head, but that seems like a spectacularly bad idea, or do it without a telepath, risking damaging the unit in the process of extracting Destiny's memories, which would put all of the other people in Krakoa at risk to save Destiny (which seems on-brand for Raven, but not at all necessary, given the existence of sketchy telepaths aplenty, and multiple backups...).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-13-2021 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The memories are in Cerebro, and Cerebro has backups all over the island. Any telepath *might* be able to access a single person's download to transfer to a stolen crystal, although without training (which only Xavier, Emma, Jean and the Cuckoos have, that I know of) it might be dangerous for a rando like Birdy or Fixx. (Not that Mystique would care much if it burned out the brain of whomever she'd duped.)

Given her nature, the sketchier and most disaffected of the Cuckoos (the recently resurrected one who betrayed her own sisters, and was shown sitting alone looking excluded when all five were together at the bar last year) would be the best choice, most familiar with using a Cerebro unit, and having the necessary powers, and being prone to shady behavior that could burn it all down.

Mystique would just have to A) think of it, B) steal a crystal, C) recruit the Cuckoo (perhaps even convincing her that their might be data that Xavier is deliberately omitting from downloads to make people more compliant, and encouraging her to 'check her own file' for missing memories, while she's traipsing around in the Cerebro backup) and D) track down one of the multiple 'Cerebro backups' scattered around the island.

If Mystiques a dummy, she might instead try to hack the Cerebro that's on Xavier's head, but that seems like a spectacularly bad idea, or do it without a telepath, risking damaging the unit in the process of extracting Destiny's memories, which would put all of the other people in Krakoa at risk to save Destiny (which seems on-brand for Raven, but not at all necessary, given the existence of sketchy telepaths aplenty, and multiple backups...).
    Wait!

If precogs are forbidden why would Xavier ever allow their memories to be saved?

Wouldn't it be logical to allow Destiny to never be allowed to resurrect because they do not have her memories

Wait!

If precogs are forbidden why would Xavier ever allow their memories to be saved?

Wouldn't it be logical to allow Destiny to never be allowed to resurrect because they do not have her memories
    As I recall, Xavier isn't really down with the no precog thing, but is giving it some time so as not to cause a huge fight with Moira. Shuffling them to the back of the queue isn't the same as denying them.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Ultimate Member

Wait!

If Xavier had some deliberate code in there that none of the Cerebro units recorded the brain-scans of precogs like Destiny, Blindfold, Preview or Negasonic, the other telepaths that occasionally use the Cerebro units, such as Jean and Emma, might notice, and he'd have some 'splainin' to do.

And he did recently start to resurrect his son, who, among many other things, is a precog, so unless he was stalling to conceal the fact that he didn't have David's brain-scan on file, it would seem that the necessary information *is* on file.

Astonishing Member

Wait!

Maybe just like Moira has Irene's diaries despite her 'no precog' decree , Xavier wants to know how to navigate the foretold future, knowing he has the 'map' from precogs on some secret cerebro...

Extraordinary Member

If Xavier had some deliberate code in there that none of the Cerebro units recorded the brain-scans of precogs like Destiny, Blindfold, Preview or Negasonic, the other telepaths that occasionally use the Cerebro units, such as Jean and Emma, might notice, and he'd have some 'splainin' to do.

And he did recently start to resurrect his son, who, among many other things, is a precog, so unless he was stalling to conceal the fact that he didn't have David's brain-scan on file, it would seem that the necessary information *is* on file.
    About legion.Won't he have a destiny in his head.

This is an interesting theory, I like it