Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

It woud have been nice to actually see why each character wanted to join the team (and who tried but wasn't elected).
    Sometimes the X-office skip over some bits with huge potential. I'll never forgive them for not focusing on the feelings of the mutants who were long dead and got ressurected.

Oh my I think they are going to turn Mars into a Mutant not just terraform it they are going to make Mars and living breathing mutant

I'm in love with Synch.

Also Dauterman a.k.a. Jean Grey fan no. 1, makes it feel like—at least aesthetically—they are Jean's X-Men. one can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Oh my I think they are going to turn Mars into a Mutant not just terraform it they are going to make Mars and living breathing mutant
    wonderful idea. Using Krakoa and expand it planet-size. Although why terraform mars? maybe the Omega gang will create a new planet in our solar system.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    spoilers:
    Attachment 110341
    end of spoilers

Ooo namor and the illuminati and sinster secret #55 about there being more then two councils bet the illuminati is one.
    Okay lets see how many can we name that are "circling the sun"?

1. Quiet Council
    2. Illuminati
    3. Inhuman Royal Family
    4. The Four Cities (from Hickman's FF run)
    5. The Council of Reeds (I mean we at least have 2 Reeds in the 616)
    6. Arrako Quiet Council

Are there any that I am missing.

Also how is Doom not part of some secret Cabal?

Astonishing Member

Orchis’ Central Column
    Saturyne’s Council
    The Power Elite
    The Local Dominion (being a collective of many Titans)

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Orchis’ Central Column
    Saturyne’s Council
    The Power Elite
    The Local Dominion (being a collective of many Titans)
    Oh Snap, I totally forgot about Orchis & Saturnyne's council

Also shadow kings people, think they’ll play a larger part than currently shown

Why would Shiro WANT to be on the X-Men? He’s made it perfectly clear in the past 50 years that he doesn’t want to be part of the group. Hell, I’m surprised he even went to Krakoa...

So.... good issue, but I don’t like the voting thing. Mostly because we know in a year there’ll be another vote. I prefer the team to change organically. Like... issues 201-277 are my favorite years. Characters come and go and the team evolves naturally instead of forced change or new-writeritis. I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Why would Shiro WANT to be on the X-Men? He’s made it perfectly clear in the past 50 years that he doesn’t want to be part of the group. Hell, I’m surprised he even went to Krakoa...

So.... good issue, but I don’t like the voting thing. Mostly because we know in a year there’ll be another vote. I prefer the team to change organically. Like... issues 201-277 are my favorite years. Characters come and go and the team evolves naturally instead of forced change or new-writeritis. I miss that.
    He cares about Japan (especially during Claremont's run), Krakoa is a nation state that may threaten it; why not be close to a potential enemy of the state?

Wolverine won the vote. I think it would be hilarious if most of the people meant Logan and Laura inadvertently got chosen instead

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post

Ego? Im sure Duggan will get more into him

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    He cares about Japan (especially during Claremont's run), Krakoa is a nation state that may threaten it; why not be close to a potential enemy of the state?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine won the vote. I think it would be hilarious if most of the people meant Logan and Laura inadvertently got chosen instead

Ego? Im sure Duggan will get more into him

I’m sure he will, but if each character gets a spotlight issue, and they plan to do a vote every real world year, then that only leaves a few issues for team dynamics to get established before the roster changes again. I’m sure it’ll be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Why would it matters? unless he has access to the secrets of Krakoa. This doesnt look the case.

I think it has to do with americans that love their nationalism but look down other people nationalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    This is a very cool idea. We know they did Mars in Moira's 9th life, maybe this time they wanted to go even further.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So, who do you think are the two figures that observe the gala from space at the end of the comic?

I'm going to guess that they are Cardinal and Rasputin based on absolutely nothing other than that one sits like Nightcrawler.
    That was my firstthought, that didnt they get sucked into a black hole? That imagry was very other side of black hole to me for some reason