Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I definitely see where you’re coming from and think I would have liked more time with the members. It’s probably not that practical if Duggan is going to be the main one writing them from now on.
    I think that if Duggan is going to write the comic, it is better that Duggan is the one to present the comic and the characters. It doesn't make sense for Hickman to give them a very specific voice in the first and last issues of him writing them if later Duggan isn't exactly the same.

Incredible Member

The Sinister secrets footnotes are already in the 50’s? What other issues do they appear. Last I saw was like 20 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    The Sinister secrets footnotes are already in the 50’s? What other issues do they appear. Last I saw was like 20 or something.
    Sinister never stops gossipping even if we dont see it

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    From the ending of Children of the Atom this week I'd like to think they are all going to help JayJay rescue his friends from the U-Men.
    The people in Children of the Atom are different from the ones Quentin gathered. Pixie, Nightcrawler, Logan, Magma, and Strong Guy were in COTA, while Exodus, Iceman, King Jamie, and Rachel were going through the gate in X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Generation X Reunion! I cant tell if M is jealous of Synch bc she doesnt appear happy. She's not even neutral. She just looks stank
    Yes! Loved that small panel. I've been waiting so long to see them together. We'll some of them. I'm sad that Jono and Paige are missing. Monet is either jealous or trying to look cool about it, unlike Angelo.

It's strange that they have Mondo being very friendly with the gang. It's been a while since I read Gen X, but wasn't the Mondo they knew a clone? And the real Mondo didn't know them at all. He even tried to kill them alongside Black Tom and Juggernaut. Did Charles put clone Mondos memories in the recent Mondos body? I might have misremembered though. Old age does that to you

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Does anyone know who this character is? Looks like Sersi or an older Kate Bishop.

Attachment 110346
    Oh snap, I love Sersi.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    So many mysterious threads opened in this book! Who were the two guests Emma was talking too? Who were the two people in the sky at the end (I guess they could be the same two people in both questions but doubtful). And all of Sinister's secrets.
    Right? Just when I thought I was getting a handle on the various threads Hickman slapped us with more. I love it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

rip Shiro

I still want to know how he got voted as an X-Men representative, when he's so unfriendly lol.

Though apparently they did throw a celebration for him during SWORD.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The people in Children of the Atom are different from the ones Quentin gathered. Pixie, Nightcrawler, Logan, Magma, and Strong Guy were in COTA, while Exodus, Iceman, King Jamie, and Rachel were going through the gate in X-Men.
    That’s not Strong Guy. That was Maggot.

It’s basically all the X-Men that the Children of the Atom have been on their radar.

Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler and Logan have discussed what to do about these kids.
    Magma, Maggot and Pixie actually met the kids. Later on, Storm met them too.

I’m surprised Toad isn’t there, because the kids met him earlier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    Yes! Loved that small panel. I've been waiting so long to see them together. We'll some of them. I'm sad that Jono and Paige are missing. Monet is either jealous or trying to look cool about it, unlike Angelo.

It's strange that they have Mondo being very friendly with the gang. It's been a while since I read Gen X, but wasn't the Mondo they knew a clone? And the real Mondo didn't know them at all. He even tried to kill them alongside Black Tom and Juggernaut. Did Charles put clone Mondos memories in the recent Mondos body? I might have misremembered though. Old age does that to you
    Hickman never explained which Mondo is on Krakoa. My head canon is that OG Mondo was the original and Mondo II was in fact the clone

Astonishing Member

Thought, would the two Emma was talking to be Inhumans.

Hidden cities used to be their jam, and they want to keep a low profile these days

We didn’t get a Jubilee and Skin reunion but that Gen X panel was the next best closest thing. But Jubilee not even in that panel tho. Either are Paige or Jono.

I really liked seeing Skin that was a nice surprised

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'd say it's pretty in-character that Monet is mad that someone of her generation is in the X-Men and it's not her.
    Actually, it would be in-character for her not to care.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I dunno, I'd have liked to see a visualization of the election more than watching Feige get a comic book handjob
    I second this