Default Dracula vs Mina Harker

Gary Oldman Dracula vs Peta Willson Mina Harker

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Gary Oldman Dracula vs Peta Willson Mina Harker
    I remember Mina could change into a mass of bats equal to her mass. Other than that, I'd need reminding of their feats.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I remember Mina could change into a mass of bats equal to her mass. Other than that, I'd need reminding of their feats.
    She easily healed from slashes to the face and casually healed,took being stabbed near the heart fairly well, was a decently skilled sword fighter, and did flips through the air. In batform a hale of machine gun fire seemed to not do any damage, and she turned into a fairly large swarm (maybe a couple hundred?) while maintaining her orginal body.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 06-13-2021 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    She easily healed from slashes to the face and casually healed,took being stabbed near the heart fairly well, was a decently skilled sword fighter, and did flips through the air. In batform a hale of machine gun fire seemed to not do any damage, and she turned into a fairly large swarm (maybe a couple hundred?) while maintaining her orginal body.
    Hard to say because we're talking about the movie version of a character that we visually see what she does versus a book character.

I believe Book Dracula turns into swarms of rats and does some esoteric things like change his size, is said to have the strength of twenty men. I don't recall any great speed feats.

My instincts are that Mina wins because of "power creep". In other words, they are built along the same basic conceptual idea but Dracula is from a novel from 1897 while this version of Mina is from a 1990s movie. By and large, the concept of what a vampire is gradually gets more and more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Hard to say because we're talking about the movie version of a character that we visually see what she does versus a book character.

I believe Book Dracula turns into swarms of rats and does some esoteric things like change his size, is said to have the strength of twenty men. I don't recall any great speed feats.

My instincts are that Mina wins because of "power creep". In other words, they are built along the same basic conceptual idea but Dracula is from a novel from 1897 while this version of Mina is from a 1990s movie. By and large, the concept of what a vampire is gradually gets more and more powerful.
    But this is Gary Oldman Dracula from the 90s film as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    But this is Gary Oldman Dracula from the 90s film as well.
    OOPS! Forgot that. Thought it was Book Dracula. Only saw the movie once when it came out. Don't remember enough to say who would win of those two versions.

Gary Oldman Dracula could turn into a gaseous form so you couldn't hit him but he could hurt you back.