Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Little dude was the only one who was actually on the clock watching Rictor's back.
    Yeah, he and his mom was the most interesting characters in the whole issue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Just as a side note, why the hell isn't Rictor's codename Richter... which is his last name. Why did they intentionally make his codename a misspelling of the Richter Scale when Richter is already his unbelievably coincidental last name??
    They were trying to be cute. Didn't work.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Rumors of Ram V possibly taking over this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Where is that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Where is that from?
    Whispers from a comic & entertainment news/review website I work for.

Whispers from a comic & entertainment news/review website I work for.
    Ram V is cool. Would be happy.
    But would love him to get a new #1 project so he can create his own team and dynamic and not to beat a dead horse by continuing Tini`s plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Betsy has been a crabby bitch since the start of this series. Now Rictor is too.

Poor Shatterstar. He finally escapes being a slave and this is the welcome-home he gets? We're supposed to believe that Rictor had no idea where he's been all this time?

This was not an enjoyable read. What a chore. A whole book full of cunty hideously-dressed dolts.
    Can someone clarify if Rictor and Shatterstar broke up before this run? Because if not then it’s not really a case of an ex just popping up on you and moreso a case of your significant other going missing/ getting kidnapped while you emotionally cheated with a big blue daddy and didn’t look for them.

Betsy DEFINITELY could have read that man’s mind and cooled down the situation, but nah she said lemme be terrible to the mind control victim even though I have personal experience with the horrors of Mojoworld.

But would love him to get a new #1 project so he can create his own team and dynamic and not to beat a dead horse by continuing Tini`s plots.
    That *might* be what happens if he gets it. Not sure how true this is, but I’m so happy he’s coming to Marvel.

That *might* be what happens if he gets it. Not sure how true this is, but I’m so happy he’s coming to Marvel.
    Ram V working on a book in the Krakoan era would be AMAZING.

He got new Venom series. Would be cool if he joined X writers.

I'm still a fan of this comic, but this was probably my least favorite issue of the series so far. Mostly because that Akkaba Coven is starting to outlast it's welcome, in my pinion. At least they actually freed Morgan LeFay, so they get some points for achieving something.

I wasn't really bothered by the Shatterstar/Rictor reunion. They had both been going through rough times recently and Ric was clearly down in the dumps. I saw no problem with their fight and makeup. Every relationship is going to have it's ups and downs. They would be boring to read otherwise. And, they made up in the very issue that they had their little tiff in. So unless they keep going back to the breakup and makeup routine constantly their current problem with each other is over. It didn't turn into a multi part story. At leas until their next, new problem inevitably shows up.

I didn't find the Betsy/Rachel scene to be as sweet as some other readers did. I thought that this was a little boring. Maybe I just expected more from something that was clearly being setup for a while now. Hopefully Rachel joins this cast full time. Otherwise I don't see how this one keeps getting the development that it needs to get stronger, and become one of those long time pairings. The idea of the two of them making a couple makes sense.

Still, this was pretty easily the best X-comic out this week in my opinion. X-Men and CoTA weren't very good, in my opinion.

Who is Ram V?
    Last edited by Thievery; 06-10-2021 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Who is Ram V?
    DC and Image writer and a new co-writer of Venom.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

21 issues later...the hate is still strong...Tini must be doing something right.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

DC and Image writer and a new co-writer of Venom.
    Thanks Purp.
    You find him to be a quality writer. I don't read DC or a lot of Image. Is Venom his first high profile book?
    Or I guess that I could just look his comics list myself online.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Thanks Purp.
    You find him to be a quality writer. I don't read DC or a lot of Image. Is Venom his first high profile book?
    Or I guess that I could just look his comics list myself online.
    He is cool but I am not sure if he was writing for Marvel earlier. Mostly for DC.