Default Omniman VS Wonderwoman

Round 1- Cartoon Version (Pick a version of Wonderwoman)
    Round 2- Comic version

So many different versions of the first that I can't really say. Comic version blitzes omniman into bloody paste before he knows what happens though.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Agree with Cody on both fronts. I don't know enough about the cartoon versions, and even if I did, there are a lot of them.

Comic version will crush him. I don't know that she's so fast as to where he won't even know the fight has started (Viltrumites are pretty damn fast), but she's definitely fast enough that he can't do anything about it, and strong enough to rip him into enough pieces that even a named Viltrumite won't come back from it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Agree with Cody on both fronts. I don't know enough about the cartoon versions, and even if I did, there are a lot of them.

Comic version will crush him. I don't know that she's so fast as to where he won't even know the fight has started (Viltrumites are pretty damn fast), but she's definitely fast enough that he can't do anything about it, and strong enough to rip him into enough pieces that even a named Viltrumite won't come back from it.
    Reaction wise Vilts are at minimum as fast as classic Quicksilver, to at most as fast as Jane Thor when she performed multiple surgeries in short time. This really only makes them anywhere between mach speed to tens or hundreds of mach speed in terms of reactions at absolute most. For someone like comic WW who is a significant fraction of light? They may as well be a statue.

Seriously, Viltrumites really aren't that fast outside of travel speed.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

As WW could cut Superman's throat, that feat does it for me when fighting other pseudo-Supermen.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

We actually did this one fairly recently.

Versus Omni-man here.

Versus Invincible here.

The consensus outlined above is pretty much all there is to say. Wonder Woman is likely stronger overall and hits well above her physical paygrade with her sword/tiara and is definitely quite a bit faster than a Viltrumite.