Hi guys

Ever since the announcement, the United States of Captain America comic book has been getting a lot of hatred among comic book fans and comic book sites, with Screen Rant writing a sarcastic article, at least that's what I assume it was.

But why do you guys think that happened?

I, for one, don't find a problome with it. I'm stright and I'm not part of the lgbt community but I don't see any harm in it as long as it doens't harm a main character in the main continuity or the main continuity itself.

For example, a while back I read an article on CBR about 10, or maybe 9, homosexiual relationships should become canon. One of them was a relationship between Logan and Hercules. This is a terrible idea, since anyone who knows anything about comics knows that all of Logan's relationships were with women, with Jean Gray being one of the iconic rleationships in comics history. Making that relationship canon won't only defy thee character's history, but it will also won't make sense.

But this series is harmless in the grand skeem of things, it doesn't affect the Captain America legacy or Roggers himself, and it doesn't affect the main continuity.

What do you guys think?