Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
So your view is that if people don't like these recent 'breakthrough masterpieces' such as MOTU Revelation, Captain Marvel, Ghostbusters 2016, Star Wars Sequel Trilogy, etc they have to be some sort of alt-right, women haters?
I actually think its more of an anti-Trans thing than being outright anti-women. Muscular women blur traditional boundaries of gender and almost all the the anti-Revolations videos posted here have talked about their dislike of the 'masculinzation' of Teela and Evil-Lynn.

What was it that Clownfish TV said that was, 'fake news?" They said MOTU Revelation was going to be a Teela Focused show. Kevin Smith posted shortly after saying it strictly wasn't and bashed clownfish tv. I believed Kevin at the time.
I watched the Clownfish TV video that was posted here and when they played a clip of Kevin Smith introducing the show, his description matches the show perfectly. Teela has always been one of the major characters, in the context of the story, I think the set-up makes sense in so much that if He-Man gets taken out, she'll be the back-up.