Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    There's been no word on a renewal for Revelation just yet. CG He-Man in the meantime already has 26 episodes commissioned and will run for three series.
    Kevin Smith's Twitter doesn't sound so hopeful....

From Kevin Smith's Twitter "I thank you & everyone else who continues to discover Revelation. I hope we get to go back to Eternia again but if we (or I) don’t, I’ll never forget or regret my time spent there." https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatKevin...CqgZP0sZQpAAAA

It's the use of the word "regret" that makes it sound like it isn't happening.

That was on January 16th
    Last edited by Anthony W; 02-23-2022 at 12:11 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Revelation appears to have been renewed, Scare-Glow's Voice actor confirmed to a fan he'll be in the recording booth in two weeks

https://foreternia.com/2022/03/scare...rse-revelation

Revelation appears to have been renewed, Scare-Glow's Voice actor confirmed to a fan he'll be in the recording booth in two weeks

It's back! Kevin Smith and Ted Biaselli are back to destroy what little good will you have left!

Netflix: Look guys, we need this to be about He-Man

Ted Biaselli: Make it about Teela, got it.

Netflix: No He-Man

Kevin Smith: Yeah Teela, we heard you

Netflix: No let us spell it out for you. H-E-M..

Ted Biaselli: T-E-E-L-A Teela!

Netflix: You know what? Do what you want. The other He-Man cartoon is the one we actually care about and everyone likes.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Netflix: You know what? Do what you want. The other He-Man cartoon is the one we actually care about and everyone likes.
    If Netflix actually felt that way they wouldn't have renewed it for a second season.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    If Netflix actually felt that way they wouldn't have renewed it for a second season.
    Exactly...

Netflix ain't ever been shy about taking the hatchet to a show that did not deliver.

That said...

I get that there is a particular "I am seriously in the mood to be a fussbudget..." angle in this thread.

Far be it from me to let what is taking place out in actual reality get in the way of that angle fussing no matter what is actually taking place...

Is She-Ra legally not allowed to appear?

Yeah, it's kind of obvious that Netflix likes one kid more. Netflix just couldn't wait to tell us that they renewed it, but we still don't have an official word on this one and we are relying on internet sleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of obvious that Netflix likes one kid more. Netflix just couldn't wait to tell us that they renewed it, but we still don't have an official word on this one and we are relying on internet sleuths.
    Preferring one doesn't automatically mean they hate the other. Again, if they didn't feel it met their expectations they wouldn't have renewed it.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is She-Ra legally not allowed to appear?
    Kevin mentioned something about wanting to do a holiday special crossover between Revelation and Princesses of Power if they could work something out...

...What if this is that?

Kevin mentioned something about wanting to do a holiday special crossover between Revelation and Princesses of Power if they could work something out...

...What if this is that?
    That would be so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be so weird.
    She-Ra is presumed dead after the first episode and Bow becomes the star of the Christmas special.

Ultimate Member

Preferring one doesn't automatically mean they hate the other. Again, if they didn't feel it met their expectations they wouldn't have renewed it.
    Also depends on the toy sales if they have hand in paying for the budget of the show. Something that killed the last He-Man show and Static Shock. In Static's case a lack of a toy line period.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Also depends on the toy sales if they have hand in paying for the budget of the show. Something that killed the last He-Man show and Static Shock. In Static's case a lack of a toy line period.
    If that's the case then they're still happy with it, since the show would still be profitable.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The He-Man Series from 2002 was perfect. Even the toys were well done. I own several myself.

Other than the animation, I have nothing good to say about Revelation. I'm genuinely shocked it got renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    The He-Man Series from 2002 was perfect. Even the toys were well done. I own several myself.

Other than the animation, I have nothing good to say about Revelation. I'm genuinely shocked it got renewed.
    Other than the cliffhanger at the end I don't feel like it really needs a continuation, but I guess if they feels there's interest...