Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
Ah, riddle me this Batman the two characters featured most prominently in the marketing get well I won't say, gee I wonder why? Sounds bait and switch to me.

You enjoy it because I highly doubt many other fans will judging by the reaction I see on and offline. Anyhow, I'm not wasting any more of my time debating the merits (or lack thereof) of a silly show I don't watch.
Worth pointing out...

(Though the entire article is worthwhile even though it says exactly where they are headed when things pick back up...)

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/he-...ix-1235026831/

Kevin Smith Made Netflix’s ‘Masters of the Universe: Revelation’ Specifically to Please ‘He-Man’ Fans. Some Got Mad Anyway.
Never one to mince his words, Smith couldn’t hide his frustration with fans taking issue with a show that, at that point, they hadn’t seen yet.

“It’s been interesting, seeing who truly is a hardcore fan,” he said. “Because anybody that’s like, ‘Oh, man, there’s not enough He-Man’ or something like that, doesn’t understand the show that we based it on. There were episodes where he lost the sword and he never became He-Man. It wasn’t like He-Man always saved the day. His friends helped him. That was the fucking point of the show.”