Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Other than the cliffhanger at the end I don't feel like it really needs a continuation, but I guess if they feels there's interest...
    It's actually possible to re-edit episode one with the end of episode 10 (the Adam/Teela scene) and end it right there

BANNED

I had a couple of issues with Revelation. It was not Teela’s depiction because there were times she was an ass in the original series and in the DC comics shewas even more insufferable.
    There was the fact that Smith had very little, if not nonexistent, knowledge for Filmnation’s He-Man. There were some severe continuity errors that made the connection between the two series problematic.
    Orko. Orko in Revelation was depicted as the laughing stock even in Trolla. In the original, that was not the case at all. In his homeworld, Orko was regarded as one of the most capable spellcasters of his generation. It was his transportation to Eternia and the loss of a special amulet that allowed to keep his powers in balance (if I got it right) that reduced his expertise in magic.
    Teela’s real parents. Revelation, um, revealed that the Sorceress and Man At Arms had a thing back in the day and BOTH of them are Teela’s real family. In Filmnation, Man At Arms said that he was only her adoptive father and was hinted that the Sorceress gave birth to Teela asexually.
    Adam’s swordless transformation. It was established in the original that Adam couldn’t change into He-Man without the Sword of Power. No Savage He-Man, no nothing. There were entire episodes dedicated in the reclaim the missing sword or no He-Man trope. Disappearing Act and Quest of The Sword are the most notable examples that come to mind.

BANNED

Guess it's official we have a renewal, Mark Hamil just tweeted he'll be voicing Skeletor again

https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Guess it's official we have a renewal, Mark Hamil just tweeted he'll be voicing Skeletor again

https://twitter.com/MarkHamill/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Well, I love hearing him as Skeletor, if nothing else .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I had a couple of issues with Revelation. It was not Teela’s depiction because there were times she was an ass in the original series and in the DC comics shewas even more insufferable.
    There was the fact that Smith had very little, if not nonexistent, knowledge for Filmnation’s He-Man. There were some severe continuity errors that made the connection between the two series problematic.
    Orko. Orko in Revelation was depicted as the laughing stock even in Trolla. In the original, that was not the case at all. In his homeworld, Orko was regarded as one of the most capable spellcasters of his generation. It was his transportation to Eternia and the loss of a special amulet that allowed to keep his powers in balance (if I got it right) that reduced his expertise in magic.
    Teela’s real parents. Revelation, um, revealed that the Sorceress and Man At Arms had a thing back in the day and BOTH of them are Teela’s real family. In Filmnation, Man At Arms said that he was only her adoptive father and was hinted that the Sorceress gave birth to Teela asexually.
    Adam’s swordless transformation. It was established in the original that Adam couldn’t change into He-Man without the Sword of Power. No Savage He-Man, no nothing. There were entire episodes dedicated in the reclaim the missing sword or no He-Man trope. Disappearing Act and Quest of The Sword are the most notable examples that come to mind.
    Precisely.

Ruination has ZERO continuity with the classic series. It's a completely separate entity. It baffles me that some people still try to claim otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I had a couple of issues with Revelation. It was not Teela’s depiction because there were times she was an ass in the original series and in the DC comics she was even more insufferable.
    I have to respectfully disagree with you there. Sure classic Teela could be insufferable, no argument there, but she was always loyal and dutiful. She wasn't a selfish cow who would completely abandon her duties as Captain of the Royal Guard, especially when she was needed more than ever.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I wonder if Wolf Pack has her(Sarah Michelle Gellar) too busy to commit to both?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I just realized she's actually married to He-Man in real life .