Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Spoiler! He-Man still on the poster, which means he isn't dead. :P

Has anyone been collecting the figures?

I'm just waiting for Spikor. The rest...eh, but I can appreciate how they're a bit taller than Origins and come with different heads and hands to add like the Evil-Lyn and Faker figures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Spoiler! He-Man still on the poster, which means he isn't dead. :P
    What a relief.

Did people really think He-Man would be dead permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Some folks insist on being in it for the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Some folks insist on being in it for the drama.
    I can only imagine how these people lived through Dragon Ball's Frieza arc where Goku spent most of the time dead while everyone else did the heavy lifting until the final battle.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Thank goodness for this reviewer (If profanity offends you, then don't watch)

So many people on one extreme side or the other, this is just refreshing

I didn't think he was dead by the end of the last part, at least.

I can only imagine how these people lived through Dragon Ball's Frieza arc where Goku spent most of the time dead while everyone else did the heavy lifting until the final battle.
    Are you thinking of the Saiyan Saga? Goku wasn't dead during the Frieza arc. (And even then the story showed Goku in the afterlife traveling down Snake Way and training with King Kai for the battle with Vegeta and Nappa. He wasn't sidelined storywise.) He does spend some time hospitalized and then training while on his way to Namek to battle Frieza. (The anime also has a lot of filler episodes, which gave larger roles to the side characters in between the actual manga based chapters.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Nov 23, good to know. Thanks for posting.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Was early Christmas shopping and took a gander at He-Man stuff in the toy aisle ... MAJOR spoilers for this show are in the toy aisle.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Was early Christmas shopping and took a gander at He-Man stuff in the toy aisle ... MAJOR spoilers for this show are in the toy aisle.
    Please spoil.

For some bizarre reason the East Coast gets things slow if at all. We're like two waves behind with Origins for instance, and they apparently just said "f*** it" in regards to Masters of the WWE figures, they stopped shipping HERE at Wave 4 and they're already on the 8th and final wave. :/

I do know about, I mean not sure its a spoiler but I'll put in in spoiler tags anyway:

spoilers:
    The Savage He-man/Sad Orko 2-Pack.
    end of spoilers

I'm morbidly curious, but like I said, Spikor will be mine when (if ) he drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Please spoil.

For some bizarre reason the East Coast gets things slow if at all. We're like two waves behind with Origins for instance, and they apparently just said "f*** it" in regards to Masters of the WWE figures, they stopped shipping HERE at Wave 4 and they're already on the 8th and final wave. :/

I do know about, I mean not sure its a spoiler but I'll put in in spoiler tags anyway:

spoilers:
    The Savage He-man/Sad Orko 2-Pack.
    end of spoilers

I'm morbidly curious, but like I said, Spikor will be mine when (if ) he drops.
    spoilers:
    They had a Cyborg He-Man (not Robot He-man, he looked WAAAY different, partly robot chest right where he was stabbed, half robot face, etc.) with the Revelation tag. I saw that 2 pack as well and a Panthor (but that might have been Origins) and some Jitsus, Buzz-Offs & Stratos I hadn't see before. But those did not have the Revelation tag. The Cyborg-looking He-Man looked like a spoiler to me.
    end of spoilers

Might not be a spoiler but it felt like one to me when I saw it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    spoilers:
    They had a Cyborg He-Man (not Robot He-man, he looked WAAAY different, partly robot chest right where he was stabbed, half robot face, etc.) with the Revelation tag. I saw that 2 pack as well and a Panthor (but that might have been Origins) and some Jitsus, Buzz-Offs & Stratos I hadn't see before. But those did not have the Revelation tag. The Cyborg-looking He-Man looked like a spoiler to me.
    end of spoilers

Might not be a spoiler but it felt like one to me when I saw it.
    The one WITH the Revelation tag actually sounds neat. Depending on how it looks I might actually get it. Again, if we get it. East Coast gets no love toy wise. :/

So, I won't talk about that beyond what I said above since its spoilerific to the Revelation series, but...very very curious.

The OTHERS you mentioned, though, that's all Origins. And its my understanding that is actually the *current* wave, wave 7. That wave consists of Jitsu, Buzz-Off, Sorceress (Filmation colors, not the all-white one that came with the Origins Castle Grayskull playset) & Stratos. Now, this Stratos is the second version released within the Origins line, and he is colloquially called "Mini-Comics Stratos" since this version's color scheme is based off of his very first mini-comics appearance.

Wave 8 (Christmas/January) is supposed to have Mini-Comics Trap Jaw, Clawful, Horde Trooper, and, um, "Anti-Eternia He-Man". The waves typically have 4 figures+1 or 2 deluxe figures, so I'm guessing the Deluxe Figure for wave 8 will be Sun-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The one WITH the Revelation tag actually sounds neat. Depending on how it looks I might actually get it. Again, if we get it. East Coast gets no love toy wise. :/

So, I won't talk about that beyond what I said above since its spoilerific to the Revelation series, but...very very curious.

The OTHERS you mentioned, though, that's all Origins. And its my understanding that is actually the *current* wave, wave 7. That wave consists of Jitsu, Buzz-Off, Sorceress (Filmation colors, not the all-white one that came with the Origins Castle Grayskull playset) & Stratos. Now, this Stratos is the second version released within the Origins line, and he is colloquially called "Mini-Comics Stratos" since this version's color scheme is based off of his very first mini-comics appearance.

Wave 8 (Christmas/January) is supposed to have Mini-Comics Trap Jaw, Clawful, Horde Trooper, and, um, "Anti-Eternia He-Man". The waves typically have 4 figures+1 or 2 deluxe figures, so I'm guessing the Deluxe Figure for wave 8 will be Sun-Man.
    When I go back, I will snap a picture of it.