Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation - Part 2 | Official Trailer | Netflix
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    The majority of this action looks to be from the last episode. Also I can't get rid of this green lantern Me Marvel image. Ignore it.
    LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the order of events:

- Heroes escape Skeletor, makes Evil-Lynn the new Sorceress, and he gathers his forces.

- Adam reunites with his family.

- Skeletor attacks and Adam goes Savage He-Man.

- Both sides lick their wounds and gather their forces.

- Adam is restored as He-Man, Teela goes full Sorceress.

- Final battle.
    I'll take Teela-Na over Teela every single time.

The majority of this action looks to be from the last episode.
    Oh that goes without saying, but it'll be a spectacular final ep.

What's the over/under on Teela going

when she finds out Sorceress is her mother?

Also I can't get rid of this green lantern Me Marvel image. Ignore it.
    It doesn't show up when I quote you but its funny. lol Skelegod does kinda look like a Green Lantern.

Astonishing Member

Wow that trailer gave away a lot of spoilers. I wonder if they did it to appease the critics lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The one WITH the Revelation tag actually sounds neat. Depending on how it looks I might actually get it. Again, if we get it. East Coast gets no love toy wise. :/

So, I won't talk about that beyond what I said above since its spoilerific to the Revelation series, but...very very curious.

The OTHERS you mentioned, though, that's all Origins. And its my understanding that is actually the *current* wave, wave 7. That wave consists of Jitsu, Buzz-Off, Sorceress (Filmation colors, not the all-white one that came with the Origins Castle Grayskull playset) & Stratos. Now, this Stratos is the second version released within the Origins line, and he is colloquially called "Mini-Comics Stratos" since this version's color scheme is based off of his very first mini-comics appearance.

Wave 8 (Christmas/January) is supposed to have Mini-Comics Trap Jaw, Clawful, Horde Trooper, and, um, "Anti-Eternia He-Man". The waves typically have 4 figures+1 or 2 deluxe figures, so I'm guessing the Deluxe Figure for wave 8 will be Sun-Man.
    I forgot to get a picture when I went back but (spoiler tagging just in case):

spoilers:
    The Cyborg He-Man thing was called Faker. The other land creature vehicle thing was called Land Shark.
    Link:https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...e/-/A-81959444
    end of spoilers

Not sure if spoilers or not but they had the Revelations tag.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-27-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I forgot to get a picture when I went back but (spoiler tagging just in case):

spoilers:
    The Cyborg He-Man thing was called Faker. The other land creature vehicle thing was called Land Shark.
    Link:https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...e/-/A-81959444
    end of spoilers

Not sure if spoilers or not but they had the Revelations tag.
    Its not a spoiler, remember Faker appeared in the first ep. Skeletor and Evil-Lyn were disguised as Spikor and Clawful respectively, and Faker as He-Man. The damage Faker took from the Sorceress looks exactly like that toy.

Its actually kinda impressive since basically you can make him go through his various stages of damage (no damage at all, to so damaged he almost has no skin) like in the cartoon.

But no, Adam's fate post mid season finale was spoiled in the trailer for the final 5 eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Its not a spoiler, remember Faker appeared in the first ep. Skeletor and Evil-Lyn were disguised as Spikor and Clawful respectively, and Faker as He-Man. The damage Faker took from the Sorceress looks exactly like that toy.

Its actually kinda impressive since basically you can make him go through his various stages of damage (no damage at all, to so damaged he almost has no skin) like in the cartoon.

But no, Adam's fate post mid season finale was spoiled in the trailer for the final 5 eps.
    I thought that was Robot He-man, not Faker?

I am confused!? :O
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Okay. Time for some speculating.

King Randor dies, but not before saying how proud he is off Adam. Teela becomes the new Sorceress or Evil Lynn keeps the job after betraying Skeletor. Adam becomes King Of Eternia but can't be both king and He-Man so he gives up the power to.....Andra. With the bait and switch completed and the check cashed Kevin Smith slinks away and waits for his NDA to run out so he can try to tell everyone how none of this was really his fault.
    how-does-it-feel-to-have-lived-long-enough-to-39188432.jpg
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Okay. Time for some speculating.

King Randor dies, but not before saying how proud he is off Adam. Teela becomes the new Sorceress or Evil Lynn keeps the job after betraying Skeletor. Adam becomes King Of Eternia but can't be both king and He-Man so he gives up the power to.....Andra. With the bait and switch completed and the check cashed Kevin Smith slinks away and waits for his NDA to run out so he can try to tell everyone how none of this was really his fault.

A lot of people are going to make a mountain out of a molehill complaining no matter how good the remaining episodes are...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    A lot of people are going to make a mountain out of a molehill complaining no matter how good the remaining episodes are...
    If what I said turns out to be true people are going to be wayyyyyyyy past making mountains out of molehills. They will be terraforming Mars LOL. It's like driving past an accident. You don't want to sneak a peak, but you will.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 10-27-2021 at 10:34 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Or...

A bunch of folks just looking for a reason to throw a fit over what amounts to essentially "Nothing..." are probably going to find that reason no matter what actually comes to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Or...

A bunch of folks just looking for a reason to throw a fit over what amounts to essentially "Nothing..." are probably going to find that reason no matter what actually comes to pass.
    Except they weren't, they really weren't LOL. This show will go down as one of the biggest pop culture own goals in the last ten....no....twenty years.

They had every advantage!
    1. Hungry fanbase? Check!
    2. Stellar animation? Check!
    3. All-Star cast? Check!
    4. Director with cred? Check!
    5. Available on a platform that almost everyone has? Check!

Yet somehow someway they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! Kevin Smith was actually talking about a He-Man universe under his guidance before this aired. That's how sure they were that this was going to be a hit. Then again I guess the captain of the Titanic thought it was going to be a great trip.

Except they weren't, they really weren't LOL. This show will go down as one of the biggest pop culture own goals in the last ten....no....twenty years.

They had every advantage!
    1. Hungry fanbase? Check!
    2. Stellar animation? Check!
    3. All-Star cast? Check!
    4. Director with cred? Check!
    5. Available on a platform that almost everyone has? Check!

Yet somehow someway they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! Kevin Smith was actually talking about a He-Man universe under his guidance before this aired. That's how sure they were that this was going to be a hit. Then again I guess the captain of the Titanic thought it was going to be a great trip.
    The lengths they are going to to try to convince folks that they did not walk in looking to grumble says everything anyone would need to know.

Taking a bunch of "Really, this does not amount to much...", and trying to turn it into "Et Tu, Brute?"

This show will go down as one of the biggest pop culture own goals in the last ten....no....twenty years.
    I think you severely overestimate the popularity of He-Man. In ten years no one will even remember this show existed.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing the finale.
    I'm loving the pre-hatred 2.0, it's like no one learned anything. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I think you severely overestimate the popularity of He-Man. In ten years no one will even remember this show existed.
    What a dumb statement.
    A) It'll be remembered for if nothing else revealing the childish whining of a group of 45-55 yr old "men".
    B) It'll be remembered as re-establishing He-Mans pop culture roots so well that Netflix made a second cartoon aimed directly at kids.
    C) It was designed to be throwaway in the 80s(like many others) however they didn't realize then just how good they made it to stick in our imaginations. So, no, this isn't going away and will be remembered.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    This He-man series wouldn't exist if he didn't leave a mark in pop culture. It would be forgotten like many other cartoons from the 80s.