Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default How much time has passed in universe since Age of Xman?

In universe how much time has passed since the universe was restored to normal from Age of Xman. Is it less then 9 months? Working on a theory.....

There's a 5-month timeskip since the end of it and House of X. I guess a couple months have passed since that, but yeah probably less than 9 considering the sliding timescale...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    In universe how much time has passed since the universe was restored to normal from Age of Xman. Is it less then 9 months? Working on a theory.....
    Has it ever been referenced at all? We know it happened but I thought it was just used to reset the board for the new status quo. Did Age of X-man even happen in this life of moria? Or was that another life.

It happened in this life. X-Factor and New Mutants both referenced it.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 06-10-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's a 5-month timeskip since the end of it and House of X. I guess a couple months have passed since that, but yeah probably less than 9 considering the sliding timescale...
    There was a minimum timeskip, as we are shown something happening 5(?) months ago but no idea how much time between that event and the end of Age of X.

But it does not matter, we have had these huge time jumps in the past, a few of them right around Secret Wars for example, and Scott Summers and Peter Parker are both still 28 and always will be.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    There was a minimum timeskip, as we are shown something happening 5(?) months ago but no idea how much time between that event and the end of Age of X.

But it does not matter, we have had these huge time jumps in the past, a few of them right around Secret Wars for example, and Scott Summers and Peter Parker are both still 28 and always will be.
    The reason I am trying to figure out exactly how long is didn't Megean and Nightcrawler get together in Age of X-man. IF Megean is pregnant whos to say Brian is the father? THAT would be a new twist on an old love triangle!! But thats why I am trying to figure time scale. Most likely not if there was a 5 month jump.

BANNED

Not sure how much time is passing now, but in a couple years it will only have been 5 days tops based on Jordan White's calendar.

Extraordinary Member

The reason I am trying to figure out exactly how long is didn't Megean and Nightcrawler get together in Age of X-man. IF Megean is pregnant whos to say Brian is the father? THAT would be a new twist on an old love triangle!! But thats why I am trying to figure time scale. Most likely not if there was a 5 month jump.
    Ah, well I don't think Marvel worries about that anyway, as in if they want that to be the case Kurt is the father they won't worry about some references in another book. Although I did not think she was taken to Nate's reality and that the rest of the population were just his creations, but I was never clear on that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Ah, well I don't think Marvel worries about that anyway, as in if they want that to be the case Kurt is the father they won't worry about some references in another book. Although I did not think she was taken to Nate's reality and that the rest of the population were just his creations, but I was never clear on that.
    There is a lot I am still not clear on from the transtion to the hickman era. LOL, I think alot of us are still left with answers LOL. Can you just imagine it, neither of Megean nor Nightcrawler remembering the age of xman, it has been years since she been with nightcrawler and Brian and her have the baby thinking that Brian was the only one that she had sex with in the right time, then the baby pops out all fuzzy and blue.....And the dna tests say.. but in some serious. It would definitely be a sense of tension and drama and the xmen love drama but also be a real big twist no one including the characters saw coming.

BANNED

There is a lot I am still not clear on from the transtion to the hickman era. LOL, I think alot of us are still left with answers LOL. Can you just imagine it, neither of Megean nor Nightcrawler remembering the age of xman, it has been years since she been with nightcrawler and Brian and her have the baby thinking that Brian was the only one that she had sex with in the right time, then the baby pops out all fuzzy and blue.....And the dna tests say.. but in some serious. It would definitely be a sense of tension and drama and the xmen love drama but also be a real big twist no one including the characters saw coming.
    I hope NOT , as a fan of Captain Britain , I know that would just destroy him permanently to the Majority of his remaining fanbase , he would become C_c_tain Britain to them , you know what I mean ?!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    I hope NOT , as a fan of Captain Britain , I know that would just destroy him permanently to the Majority of his remaining fanbase , he would become C_c_tain Britain to them , you know what I mean ?!
    Or it could add a bit more to his character if done right. After an arc where Kurt swears he has not had sex with Meaghan and couldnt be the father and Meaghan says the same, they find out it was because of an alternate universe and so things work out where even though Kurt is the biological father, Brian and Meaghan raise the child. Showing that biology is not what makes a father, but love. Or something like that. It takes a lot of strength to raise another mans baby in the real world. And fathers of that type dont get enough real world recognition, its more biological fathers running away. So it could show how strong a man Captain Father is lol (see what I did there LOL)

Or it could add a bit more to his character if done right. After an arc where Kurt swears he has not had sex with Meaghan and couldnt be the father and Meaghan says the same, they find out it was because of an alternate universe and so things work out where even though Kurt is the biological father, Brian and Meaghan raise the child. Showing that biology is not what makes a father, but love. Or something like that. It takes a lot of strength to raise another mans baby in the real world. And fathers of that type dont get enough real world recognition, its more biological fathers running away. So it could show how strong a man Captain Father is lol (see what I did there LOL)
    Ehhh Kurt definitely would help raise that child. Would still be an interesting story about how you don’t need a traditional family.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Ehhh Kurt definitely would help raise that child. Would still be an interesting story about how you don’t need a traditional family.
    Oh knowing Kurt he definitely wouldn't just abandon the kid, I think he would act more uncley. LOL

I don't think they would need to work out that Kurt was the biological father - seems like everyone kept their memories from XoXM. Still a very awkward conversation to have with Brian, tho.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I think Kurt being the father would be kind of tasteless if the baby was conceived during AoXM. Meggan and Kurt were both brainwashed at the time so that would technically make any baby the product of non consensual sex. Probably best to not go there.