Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think Kurt being the father would be kind of tasteless if the baby was conceived during AoXM. Meggan and Kurt were both brainwashed at the time so that would technically make any baby the product of non consensual sex. Probably best to not go there.
    Or it could be a metaphoric way to tell a story of the truama of no consent sex and tell a realistic beautiful story that offers hope rather then make it a tasteless joke. Make it a metaphoric lesson.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Ehhh Kurt definitely would help raise that child. Would still be an interesting story about how you don’t need a traditional family.
    Chuck Austens joke aside we know how he was with an AU daughter in TJ. And how he picked up the reigns after Ororo with Kitty when they thought they were dead. So acting like a papa and a big bro isn't a stretch.

BANNED

I think Kurt being the father would be kind of tasteless if the baby was conceived during AoXM. Meggan and Kurt were both brainwashed at the time so that would technically make any baby the product of non consensual sex. Probably best to not go there.
    Yeah , just because it can be done in theory , doesnt mean that it should be done in practice. For instance , HOXPOX-era Scott , Jean, Logan have already been irrrepairably damaged , even destroyed , by Hickman and Percy’s insistence on having Scott and Jean still get back together even despite her also stepping out with Logan on the side too, with Scott apparently knowing about it but doing nothing at all about it , so he’s now being denigrated as C_c_clops on /CO/ and Logan is derided as B_llverine with Jean being condemned as the s__twife tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    Yeah , just because it can be done in theory , doesnt mean that it should be done in practice. For instance , HOXPOX-era Scott , Jean, Logan have already been irrrepairably damaged , even destroyed , by Hickman and Percy’s insistence on having Scott and Jean still get back together even despite her also stepping out with Logan on the side too, with Scott apparently knowing about it but doing nothing at all about it , so he’s now being denigrated as C_c_clops on /CO/ and Logan is derided as B_llverine with Jean being condemned as the s__twife tsk tsk tsk
    Of course /CO would take anything to denigrate Jean. There isn't evidence that Scott knows or that Jean is really fully doing it with Wolverine on the side. It's called baiting and has no value for readers.
    If they were at least commited to it, but not even that

I dont think there is a chance of that happening, it would be tasteless and too much time passed for her being pregnant of a kid fathered by Kurt.
    I dont think there is a chance of that happening, it would be tasteless and too much time passed for her being pregnant of a kid fathered by Kurt.
    The most important thing is that they will never acknowledge Age of X-men
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-13-2021 at 08:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Of course /CO would take anything to denigrate Jean. There isn't evidence that Scott knows or that Jean is really fully doing it with Wolverine on the side. It's called baiting and has no value for readers.
    If they were at least commited to it, but not even that

The most important thing is that they will never acknowledge Age of X-men
    I take it you havent been reading XForce by Benjamin Percy?

1) Jean already had sex with Logan in a Krakoan hot spring after she quit XForce

2) Jean and Logan are making out with each other whenever they are alone together in the Summers House

3) Scott Doesnt Know ! KEK

Actually, I would be just fine if they didn't acknowledge AoX but I still see Kurt having a role if they went that route. I agree them "falling in love" in an AU isn't the best way to do things and it isn't what I would want for either. It's sort of cheap. Its interesting that no one can let this thing with Meggan and him go. I like the idea of Cap and him being friends and Meggan said time and again that SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH BRIAN AND KURT SAID HE WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER. Plus, as others said they had no memory of their prior lives - including Brian (as in not remembering him).

1) Jean already had sex with Logan in a Krakoan hot spring after she quit XForce

2) Jean and Logan are making out with each other whenever they are alone together in the Summers House

I have been reading. They only showe she kissing Logan, not sure about sex. They only make out 2 and only on X-force. X-force that showed that Jean was having illusions.
    I don't think he know, unless you have evidence.
    It's all OOC and only percy is writing something different, all other writers are commited to only Jean/Scott. people are just choosing in what believe, but evidence has been lacking

So that's what's been happening in that god awful book.

Good thing I dropped it after two issues. Waste of money to say the least.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Please tell me you know what a polyamorous relationship is because this all kinds of disrespectful. No one is literally "stepping out" it's called a mutual agreement between consenting adults.

What Hickman DID do was finally squash the tired melodrama between Jean/Scott/Emma/Logan that has been plaguing the characters for decades.
    Last edited by loke13; 06-16-2021 at 02:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Please tell me you know what a polyamorous relationship is because this all kinds of disrespectful. No one is literally "stepping out" it's called a mutual agreement between consenting adults.

What Hickman DID do was finally squash the tired melodrama between Jean/Scott/Emma/Logan that has been plaguing the characters for decades.
    I’m not attacking the concept , I’m just pointing how unpopular it is , especially in USA 2021, considering that while its not formally criminalized , its not legally recognized either in most of the world , especially if its M+/F tsk tsk tsk

As if Marvel would ever agree to that , especially with Three of its top characters ! Remember , Disney owns Marvel now , and they’ll have a canon LGBT Romance before they ever have a canon harem of whatever combo of genders . I.E. Never !

And thus in Percy’s XForce , it is clear that either Scott doesnt know or if he does , he’s bregrudgingly tolerating it , and he’s not Happy about it at all . And what aggravates Fans is that while Jean gets both Scott and Logan , Scott only gets Jean , and not also Emma as well too , as the Hellfire Gala confirmed that she’s still remained single since A vs X (guess Scott has enough self-respect not to take back Emma after she had sex with Namor in front of him KEK)
    Last edited by EldonMaguan; 06-16-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Incredible Member

You know there are these things outside the nuclear family called poly. I am guessing your phobia to polyamourous relationships probably extends to homo and trans phobia just from your general attitude. But let me tell ypu, coming from an outside the norm perspective of a gay nonbinary person. ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE VALID, so long as the people in them are good its no one elaes business.

Incredible Member

I’m not attacking the concept , I’m just pointing how unpopular it is , epaeically in USA 2021, considering that while its not formally criminalized , its not legally recognized either in most of the world , especially if its M+/F tsk tsk tsk

As if Marvel would ever agree to that , especially with Three of its top characters ! Remember , Disney owns Marvel now , and they’ll have a canon LGBT Romance before they ever have a canon harem of whatever combo of genders . I.E. Never !

And thus in Percy’s XForce , it is clear that either Scott doesnt know or if he does , he’s bregrudjingly tolerating it , and he’s not Happy about it at all . And what aggravates Fans is that while Jean gets both Scott and Logan , Scott only gets Jean , and not also Emma as well too , as the Hellfire Gala confirmed that she’s still remained single since A vs X (guess Scott has enough self-respect not to take back Emma after she had sex with Namor in front of him KEK)
    Wow so many assumptions made about fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    You know there are these things outside the nuclear family called poly. I am guessing your phobia to polyamourous relationships probably extends to homo and trans phobia just from your general attitude. But let me tell ypu, coming from an outside the norm perspective of a gay nonbinary person. ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE VALID, so long as the people in them are good its no one elaes business.
    That's a MASSIVE reach and lapse in logic about someone you don't even know.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    That's a MASSIVE reach and lapse in logic about someone you don't even know.
    Its assumptions based on past personal life experience and the state of society. Its about as hard a leap as expecting someone who is anti BLM also being racist against other races. It is not that giant of a leap, theirs more chance for it then there is not. Also I noticed you didn't deny it. Face it this is 2021 and no matter if something is "popular" or not like poly relationships its way past time we as a society open our eyes to bigots. If your bigoted about one thing then the chances are VEY high your just an overall bigot, that is just simple demographics and logic.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

It's at least been portrayed in fan fiction for years at least since the internet began and there are plenty of good and tasteful ones as well as indy films since, gosh the 90's. I think authors should also not have to be afraid. All kinds. That includes escaping sexual harassment and persecution. We also must include frank online discussion with those that chose that lifestyle. And its what makes them happy. If they realize it doesn't then they can leave it, maybe even with some heartbreak but yes they can leave it.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 06-19-2021 at 04:28 PM.