Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
I speak from a place of a complete lack of both empathy and information - I just want my comic book characters to not act like such complete and utter dunces, so as to willingly and needlessly cripple a perfectly healthy woman for the sake of representation.
It makes all involved look insane.
So.... As a disabled person both mental and physical disability i am going to insert something based on personal knowledge, not lack of knowledge and just wanting comics to be easy. 1. Not every disabled person sees thenselves as disabled, just differently abled. We beed to remove the idea that disabled people are less then abled and just differently abled. 2. Often times after having lived with a disability often times that disabilty becomes part of our core personality. So by giving her two legs when at this point would be erasing part of her core personality. It woulld be like me having my bipolar cured all of a sudden its such a core part of me at this point that it ironically would be liking losing a limb. Maybe ishe doesnt want a flesh leg back because she is proud of the disability and how it made her stronger. Its time people stopped thinking disability means less then, it just means different then.