Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rock me, Amadeus! - Amadeus Cho Appreciation

Hey all. I've been thinking of starting this thread for a while, but considering the role that he will be playing soon in Avengers, I thought it apropos to start a thread devoted to the seventh smartest being on the planet, Amadeus Cho!

Why do I like Amadeus? Well, for me, well, as an Asian-American, I can't tell you how good it feels to see a cool, hip, and occasionally snarky Asian-American character who could take down the Hulk with a pebble. Personally, I would like to see him interact more with the teen heroes of the Marvel universe, though a spot on the Avengers wouldn't hurt either.

In any case, feel free to share your thoughts and appreciation for Amadeus here!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

And to start off the thread right, just wanted to say that I dug the partnership between Hercules and Amadeus, with this being one of their quintessential moments:

"I am a man of peace."

BANNED

Hey Tien, thanks for starting this awesome thread.

Amadeus Cho friendship with the Hulk was really cool and to be frank, was one of my favourite things leading up to WWH.

Definitely a character worth his own appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Hey Tien, thanks for starting this awesome thread.

Amadeus Cho friendship with the Hulk was really cool and to be frank, was one of my favourite things leading up to WWH.

Definitely a character worth his own appreciation thread.
    No problem, bro. As for the friendship he had with Hulk, yeah, that's when I became a fan of Amadeus as well. Though touted as being exceptionally smart, it struck me as pretty interest to see just how stubborn Amadeus was in his hero worship of the Hulk.

Of course, loved the way that he was able to run the math in his head. Loved how he was able to use an adamantium blade against this missile:
    "I am a man of peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    No problem, bro. As for the friendship he had with Hulk, yeah, that's when I became a fan of Amadeus as well. Though touted as being exceptionally smart, it struck me as pretty interest to see just how stubborn Amadeus was in his hero worship of the Hulk.

Of course, loved the way that he was able to run the math in his head. Loved how he was able to use an adamantium blade against this missile:
    I could actually see myself reading a Amadeus Cho monthly solo.

I think hes a cool character. I think a cool book featuring him would be

Young Defenders:
    Amadeus Cho
    Power Man (Victor)
    White Tiger (Aya)
    Thunderstrike (Kevin)
    Spider-Girl (Anya)
    Dust
    Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I could actually see myself reading a Amadeus Cho monthly solo.
    Yeah, I would read it. Make his antoganist Ezekiel stane and there could be tons of cool character potential

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post

I hope they make him appear like a regular teenager again. He seemed out of place dressed in that black suit.