Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Where is that image from? Sometimes even History can be funny as hell.
    The Heroic Age: Prince of Power mini.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Not Bad

Amadeus Cho
    Power Man (Victor)
    White Tiger (Aya)
    Thunderstrike (Kevin)
    Spider-Girl (Anya)
    Nova (Sam)
    Ms. Marvel (Khan)

I figure Marvel is not going to want to use mutants outside the X-verse too much and Ms Marvel is hot right now. As for Sam, I am not a fan but heck more power diversity and Marvel seems to wanna push him. I suppose the same dont have rights argument could be applied to Spider-man but .... Spider-man is still big at marvel. Only thing its lacking is a magic user but spellcasters are hard to find I mean Wiccan and Nico are too tied up with other teams.

This is a great line-up and I like all of the characters you've selected. I think this would be a great team that has a ton of potential to be successful. Amadeus is a great character and I hope he is used more in the future.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

LOL Thanks I Try.

LOL Thanks I Try.
    I like the idea of White Tiger and Spider-Girl being on the same team. I really like both of those characters and would love to see them team-up and work together. I think they have a ton of potential and adding Cho into the mix would only make it better. His wit and his sarcasm I think would mesh well with both WT & SG
    Last edited by nj06; 08-26-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Not Bad

Amadeus Cho
    Power Man (Victor)
    White Tiger (Aya)
    Thunderstrike (Kevin)
    Spider-Girl (Anya)
    Nova (Sam)
    Ms. Marvel (Khan)

I figure Marvel is not going to want to use mutants outside the X-verse too much and Ms Marvel is hot right now. As for Sam, I am not a fan but heck more power diversity and Marvel seems to wanna push him. I suppose the same dont have rights argument could be applied to Spider-man but .... Spider-man is still big at marvel. Only thing its lacking is a magic user but spellcasters are hard to find I mean Wiccan and Nico are too tied up with other teams.
    I'm sticking with Troll. Sam is with the New Warriors and I see Ms. Marvel with the Young Avengers. As for magic user I could replace Dust wth Pixie to be both mutant and magic character.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 08-26-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    No problem, bro. As for the friendship he had with Hulk, yeah, that's when I became a fan of Amadeus as well. Though touted as being exceptionally smart, it struck me as pretty interest to see just how stubborn Amadeus was in his hero worship of the Hulk.

Of course, loved the way that he was able to run the math in his head. Loved how he was able to use an adamantium blade against this missile:
    I hope they make him appear like a regular teenager again. He seemed out of place dressed in that black suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I'm sticking with Troll. Sam is with the New Warriors and I see Ms. Marvel with the Young Avengers. As for magic user I could replace Dust wth Pixie to be both mutant and magic character.
    New Warriors got cancelled. But to each his own.

He was great in the ultimate spiderman cartoon. It's actually quite an intriguing idea to give Amadeus a rejigged iron spider suit

So excited that bill roseman has already said the new version of hulk, the Amadeus one, is already being discussed as a new addition to a marvel video game! If you want to read his comments check them out on Twitter.

I hope he pops up in Lego marvel superheroes 2 as both his human form and hulk form

Niffleheim

I wonder what ppl think of Totally Awesome Hulk? I have read the first issue and i'm loving Amadeus as Hulk so far.

I liked the first few issues of Totally Awesome Hulk/don't have a reason to drop it, yet.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I liked the first few issues of Totally Awesome Hulk/don't have a reason to drop it, yet.
    Oh! that is good to hear I was just worried since i have seen a lot of discussion about it. (Or maybe i missed them).

I'm loving it. The first arc was a bit shallow but it's gotten better since and I really love having him as the hulk

I'm looking to get into Amadeus Cho before I start with Totally Awesome Hulk, does anyone have any recommended reading for his pre-ANAD Marvel stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Thenames9 View Post
    I'm looking to get into Amadeus Cho before I start with Totally Awesome Hulk, does anyone have any recommended reading for his pre-ANAD Marvel stories?
    Probably Greg Pak's Incredible Herc ongoing series set after the events of World War Hulk and his first appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15 from 2006.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.