The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default How would you start DC & Marvel's Secret Crisis?

How would you start the crossover event that has been hinted around 4 years known as the Secret Crisis? IMHO, I think it's going to involve Marvel's Illuminati & DC's Totality but it will definitely have Reed Richards or Michael Holt. How would you do the Secret Crisis & how would you make it the best crossover read ever?
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    How would you start the crossover event that has been hinted around 4 years known as the Secret Crisis? IMHO, I think it's going to involve Marvel's Illuminati & DC's Totality but it will definitely have Reed Richards or Michael Holt. How would you do the Secret Crisis & how would you make it the best crossover read ever?
    Make BMB the editor in chief of both Marvel Comics and DC. That would definitely cause a crisis, but I don't know how secret it would be.

Otherwise, reveal that Rip Hunter is really another personality of Kang the Conqueror (along with Rama-Tut, Immortus, etc.).

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Have it start outside the US. Do the first 10 issues of a 12 issue maxi series focusing on DC'S Global Guardian's and Marvel's non-American characters. Do NOT kill any of them.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Have it start outside the US. Do the first 10 issues of a 12 issue maxi series focusing on DC'S Global Guardian's and Marvel's non-American characters. Do NOT kill any of them.
    Start it in the Amalgam then the Ultimate Universe following Kingdom Come then Earth two with MC2 following
    Last edited by Captain Britain of Earth 20; 04-20-2023 at 07:08 AM.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Start it in the Amalgam then the Ultimate Universe following Kingdom Come then Earth two with MC2 following
    I think the heroes of the Spiderverse should get stuck in the Dark Multiverse along with Justice Society being transported the Ultimate Universe plus a new Exiles team should meet the Justice League Incarnate
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Call up Grant Morrison and Jonathan Hickman and tell them to do whatever the hell they wanted to do together.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Call up Grant Morrison and Jonathan Hickman and tell them to do whatever the hell they wanted to do together.
    1000% agree on the writers IMHO, if this ever happens it should involve Mr. Fantastic & Mr. Terrific along with Elijah Snow, Lex Luthor, Tony Stark and Dr. Doom. I was just thinking that Wildstorm's Sliding Albion would be great antagonist that escalates thus involving Thanagar,Shi'ar, Darkseid, Galactus and Thanos
    Last edited by Captain Britain of Earth 20; 11-23-2023 at 10:02 AM.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse