Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's confirmed the game won't have DLC

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/amp/marve...otransactions/

This is one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's at the end of the trailer on the OP. The parts of the costume that's suppose to be exposed skin got a space pattern on it.
    I saw those.

I thought there was another one where the g-string bikini was being censored.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It's confirmed the game won't have DLC

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/amp/marve...otransactions/

This is one and done.
    I'm so used to a AAA game having DLC that it's weird when it doesn't.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Wonder if the success of Jedi Fallen Order encouraged them to take the risk of making it a one and done game. It’s annoying that Avengers couldn’t have had more of this mindset (or at least have been single player focused). I might have this on my Christmas list if it looks decent.

Part of me wants to preorder the game as it looks like it will be fun, but considering the last 2 games I preordered was Avengers and Cyberpunk I just can't bring myself to do it.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Part of me wants to preorder the game as it looks like it will be fun, but considering the last 2 games I preordered was Avengers and Cyberpunk I just can't bring myself to do it.
    What annoys me is that chances are that the stigma of Avengers will limit sales of this regardless of how good it is, despite it being more the sort of game I think Marvel fans want - story driven single player - and so Marvel and Square will assume that we don't want single player stuff and the cycle continues...

I do wish they had picked another group than the rather overused Guardians at this point. Fantastic Four would have been perfect for this sort of game type in particular and they've not had their own game in years...

It looked pretty fun. I'm hoping it's more than a riff on the movies. I liked the movies but trying to just rehash it gets tiring real fast.

Extraordinary Member

I'm interested but would like to see more.

I'm also a bit tired that they keep only using the movie line-up, and I find myself being slightly annoyed by several of the designs (I want to cut off Rocket's little chin-braid so bad).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I'm also a bit tired that they keep only using the movie line-up, and I find myself being slightly annoyed by several of the designs (I want to cut off Rocket's little chin-braid so bad).
    It still mirrors the initial DnA line-up, which is the way the MCU is for the most part.

It would be nice to see Adam Warlock and Mantis doing things, though. Bug, Phylla, Moondragon might be a bit odd to include. Continuity to the latter two, rights might be an issue for Bug. Cosmo looks to be in this, so that makes me happy. He has been sorely missing from the MCU counterpart IMHO. Jack Flag might feel a bit repetitive with Peter around. The current team has too many X-men, Spider-Man, F4, etc. characters so it might be a bit hard to include some of them.

If you're talking the OG Vance Astro era ... that might confuse the average gamer. Maybe as a side mission?

Since Thor appears to be a thing with the coming MCU GotG era ... Beta Ray Bill would be fun!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Well, we see Mantis but I'm not sure if she'll have a bigger role in this than she did in the Telltale game.

The game has Cosmo and hopefully he will be more than a cameo.

Thank god it’s a single player adventure, though disappointing you can only play as Star Lord. The gunplay and movement weirdly reminded me of Vanquish, of all things.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    This game is weirdly similar to Telltale's Guardians given you only play as Star Lord (why can't we switch?) and you have choices with the team members that literally has THEY WILL REMEMBER THAT moments. Also NO ONE ever shuts up, which might get annoying. The only plus appears to be the fact it's single player only? I think?

In any case, not pre ordering. Avengers taught me to be smart.
    Those are problems so far.

Also surprised this is the Marvel console game we're gonna get.
    "Cable was right!"

Lady Hellbender being noble to monsters and wanting to get into Drax's pants is...something .