Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
Finished the game. Story in this was amazing. I hope that the failure of Avengers doesn't rub off on this game because I want a follow up.

spoilers:
I found Adam Warlock to be annoying. I laugh hard when Kami spit at his face after defeating Raker. He needed to be brought down a peg.

I was kinda disappointed that Nikki didn't end up being Peter's kid. Imagine the roasting the team could give him for being a terrible dad. I guess it doesn't really matter since it ends up being a parental figure in the end anyway.

I hope Jack Flag is ok. Floating aimlessly in space is a shitty place to be in. I hope he shows up in a sequel to get back at Peter for that.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I think your supposed to be disappointed Nikki wasn't Peter's. I think that's the strength of the narrative. You spend time over the course of the game slowing accepting she's yours and then coming together as a team/Family to save her. Looks like she's part of the family now but yea little disappointed she wasn't Peter's but guess that's by design.
end of spoilers

Have they said if they will be doing any DLCs?

Only real gripe was that they mention so many enemies that would have been cooler then random mosters(Skrulls,badoon,Brood, and The Kree). Though I did like alot of the monsters. Just wish we coulda got more Marvel IP used not just name dropped for world building. Leaves alot on the bone for a sequel I guess.

Though spoilers:
dweller in darkness appearing in two marvel Properties in one year was cool. Big year for such an obscure character.
end of spoilers