Astonishing Member

Default Weakest Bat-family member that can fight Narutoverse Ninjas (Read OP)

Who's the weakest member of the Batman family that can fight Naruto ninjas?

speaking of Ninjas from Naruto universe in this scenario, they don't need to be named characters here, bog-standard ones suffice
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Again with the "weakest" term here. Each of them has their own strengths, some of which can eclipse even Bruce himself. So "weakest" is subjective at worst, and situational most other times.

That said, comparing them to a world where a bunch of people were magically empowered by a tree, with a bunch of different but generally useful skills, makes this a situational at best vs match.

Now I kind of want to see Alfred hunting Pre-timeskip Konohamaru down in the back alleys of Gotham.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Mighty Member

Spoiler vs. background unnamed ninja #7