Default Iron Man (MCU) Vs. Super Sentai!

Let's use Infinity War/Endgame Iron Man here, but he can summon the Hulkbuster Armor if needed. Standard arena rules apply. Setting is downtown Tokyo. The Rangers do not get their mecha.

1. Who's the most powerful single ranger/hero that he can beat in 1 on 1? (extra heroes and rangers are allowed)
    2. Which main teams does he defeat? (6th rangers allowed but no extra rangers or heroes)

Bonus:

Same matchups, but with the Power Rangers instead.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Ninja themed teams can likely just blitz him into the ground. Same with Dekamaster and Dekabreak.

Magiranger had transmutation as one of their moves I believe so they likely mess him up.

To fight Gokaiger is to fight all of Super Sentai so that is just bad a time generally speaking.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    To fight Gokaiger is to fight all of Super Sentai so that is just bad a time generally speaking.
    I'm honestly never going to miss a chance to post this fight because it's so sick.

The speed with which Gokaiger can change up their offence and react to situations is just quite silly. I love it.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm honestly never going to miss a chance to post this fight because it's so sick.

The speed with which Gokaiger can change up their offence and react to situations is just quite silly. I love it.
    Likewise. Tony would be so screwed if he ran into somebody like Marvelous or AkaRed