View Poll Results: Wins, who does?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jcogginsa

2 33.33%
  • TheBookdragon

4 66.67%
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 2: KJS vs Jcogginsa vs TheBookdragon: THE VOTE

Link to the Match

- You have 48 hours to vote (so there's no rush, take the opportunity to read the match and its discussion).
    - Please leave a valid reason why you have voted the way you did.
    - Non-leaguers may vote, but I MUST stress that random voting sullies the integrity of the entire league. If you are going to vote once, please do so regularly across the board.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Wait, why is KJS in the title? Was this secretly a Triple Threat match??

Bookdragon must be doing really well if he can beat BOTH of them at the same time.

But Bookdragon did have the feats, and the clips. I really don't think technopathy on a soul-vehicle will work. Darth also said in that thread that Barry didn't handle being overworked that well so that was a factor. And Adam didn't have any feats that I saw that would help him survive a raptor attack for long enough to zap Godzilla.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

This was extremely tough. Both Rumblers have solid teams and tactics to utilize. Ultimately, I voted for Jcogginsa. I thought his strategy edged out BookDragon just a tad. Even though I favored BookDragon's Godzilla in what would be the most titanic clash ever, it seems like Jcogginsa's Team takes the majority win thanks in no small part to Jean Grey's electrifying psychic assaults, Cyborg's versatile energy stealing attacks/defenses, Hal Jordan's light constructs, and Ares's transmutative powers.

With that said, TheBookDragon's Team might be my favorite. For example, I love what they did with Shelob.

Extraordinary Member

I voted for myself, because I want to win and also because I think my strat is a winning one.

Adam doesn't need to fight off Blue, as neither he nor Barry are dumb enough to stop next to the raptor.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

This is a flip a coin match as both teams have good strats and counters.

Giving the slight edge to BookDragon as I think his strategy seems to cover his bases and seems more inline with the characters powers/abilities and being a solid strategy all around.

Great match to you both.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Voted BookDragon in probably the closest one so far for me. I really liked the match, but I think he just edges it out. DCEU Flash was asked to do a lot of heavy lifting here, and I just wasn’t sure he’d be up for it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM