Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Present day Gamora, her death was the most horrifying for me.

I think Carina's death in GoTG is pretty high up there. Lasted longer than Yellowjacket's, at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I thought about that too, but at least he went quickly. Cross experienced it happening to him in stages, which is pretty horrible.

That guy who got the bad end of the melting stick in "Thor: Ragnarok" was pretty bad - he experienced the fear of death as he knew it was coming, then the melting itself happened slowly enough for it to be terrifying and very painful. (judging by the screaming)
    Most painful death? No. Most horrible/ gruesome? Nothing else comes close.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    The guy in Ant Man who was shrunk to a blob on the bathroom floor, wiped up with toilet paper, and flushed.
    That was so gross.

Since green_garnish named the most gruesome one, I will list a few other scary things.

Deaths in Iron Man 3 are gruesome too, and the concept of bombings in public areas killing surrounding population is sadly a realistic danger even if the style of it happening on film isn't.

In Captain America: The First Avenger there were people killing by tesseract beams, and one of Hydra soldiers was killed in a plane rotor.

Adrian Toomes in Spider-Man: Homecoming killed his insubordinate employee with a disintegrating blast.

Gamora being tossed off a cliff by the guy who raised her and treated her as a daughter after mass murdering her race, including her mother.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    ...In Captain America: The First Avenger ... one of Hydra soldiers was killed in a plane rotor...
    Y'know? I'd forgotten all about Random Hydra Pilot 3 (or was it 4?) during the TFA's climax. That was indeed a nasty way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Y'know? I'd forgotten all about Random Hydra Pilot 3 (or was it 4?) during the TFA's climax. That was indeed a nasty way to go.
    Didn't Hulk throw a pilot into a jet engine in Avengers, too?

I think a recall a red cloud in that one, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The GotG movies are tops for me in brutality. In the first one when Ronan killed that one random Kree guy with his hammer, that was a bit too brutal for me. And then when practically the entire Nova Corps gets slaughtered. Then in the second movie when Yondu kills something like 200 guys on the ship with his arrow, while peppy music plays. Most of the guys he killed couldn't have even been in the room for the spacing of all of Yondu's associates. Anyway justified or not - that was pretty murdery of him and very brutal.

Most other other MCU killings haven't bothered me at all.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Pretty sure in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, when Bucky stops the loyal SHIELD agents from providing Cap with air support, he kills one of them by throwing them through a jet's propeller.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

While not too graphic, the way Loki kills Kursed (or Accursed, or whatever the hell his name is) in Thor: The Dark World with one of the Dark Elves's implosion/black hole bombs made me squeamish for some reason.

And while not part of the MCU, I think the most gruesome deaths depicted in a Marvel film were the victims of Apocalypse's Horsemen in the Ancient Egypt prologue of X-men: Apocalypse.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    While not too graphic, the way Loki kills Kursed (or Accursed, or whatever the hell his name is) in Thor: The Dark World with one of the Dark Elves's implosion/black hole bombs made me squeamish for some reason.

And while not part of the MCU, I think the most gruesome deaths depicted in a Marvel film were the victims of Apocalypse's Horsemen in the Ancient Egypt prologue of X-men: Apocalypse.
    Yeah, especially the ones the Teke wadded up.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Pretty sure in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, when Bucky stops the loyal SHIELD agents from providing Cap with air support, he kills one of them by throwing them through a jet's propeller.
    Yeah, the TFA propeller mulch, however, always seemed worse to me. Poor bloke (if we can call a Hydra goon that) went slipping up and down the fusilage a couple of times as his comrade bucked the plane around under him, until he went head first into the blades.