Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,028

    Default DC says no to Batman going down on Catwoman

    "Heroes don't do that"
    Seems similar to Didio saying that no one in the DCU masterbates
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/dc-m...cene-season-3/
    Its for Harley Quinn season 3 but it continues the trend of DC basically stripping Batman of all his edge since the bat penis saga began

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,179

    Default

    Lol these priorities are hilariously skewed.

    It's ok to have some Batman media featuring him dishing out OTT violence and sometimes torture. But eating out his significant other is just too far? Think of the children!

  3. #3
    Concerned Citizen Citizen Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Amongst the people
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    "Heroes don't do that"
    Seems similar to Didio saying that no one in the DCU masterbates
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/dc-m...cene-season-3/
    Its for Harley Quinn season 3 but it continues the trend of DC basically stripping Batman of all his edge since the bat penis saga began
    Another entry into the saga of, "Questions That No One Wanted Answers To".

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Didn't Batman have sex with Batgirl in Killing Joke? Isn't Bruce supposed to be a playboy? You expect me to believe he doesn't give head?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nontheless):
    DC: Green Lantern, Wonder Girl, Far Sector, The Other History of the DC Universe, The Next Batamn, Robin, Nightwing
    Marvel: HiXmen, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, Daredevil
    Image: Killadelphia, Bitter Root, Excellence, Decorum
    IDW: TMNT: The Last Ronin
    Other: Seven Secrets, Jember, Hawi, Watchman, Black Hammer

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6,631

    Default

    No wonder he has so many failed relationships.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,732

    Default

    This is why she left him at the alter

  7. #7
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    "Heroes don't do that"
    Seems similar to Didio saying that no one in the DCU masterbates
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/dc-m...cene-season-3/
    Its for Harley Quinn season 3 but it continues the trend of DC basically stripping Batman of all his edge since the bat penis saga began
    Well, New52's Catwoman seemed to suggest . . . well, something.


    CAUTION: Some of the following may be a tad . . . suggestive . . . for any younger members.



    May also not be quite as appropriate in a general work environment.



    So, now, where were we?

    Oh, yeah.

    From New52 Catwoman:


  8. #8
    Concerned Citizen Citizen Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Amongst the people
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, New52's Catwoman seemed to suggest . . . well, something.


    CAUTION: Some of the following may be a tad . . . suggestive . . . for any younger members.



    May also not be quite as appropriate in a general work environment.



    So, now, where were we?

    Oh, yeah.

    From New52 Catwoman:

    *sigh*
    Judd Winick, everybody!

    (Though, I still find Under the Hood to be a Batman classic)
    Last edited by Citizen Kane; 06-14-2021 at 02:28 PM.

  9. #9
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    440

    Default

    The Tom Taylor opinion

    https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...39188163203073

    Nightwing is a more "giving hero"

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member Caivu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,461

    Default

    Not a problem for his cousin, either:

    Screenshot_20210614-141816_Tumblr.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

    Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow



    Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,842

    Default

    I'd rather every comic character be asexual at this point. I'm so sick of drama about these fictional characters sex lives or romances, or dumb stuff about trying to sell a comic with Batman's penis in it. Some comic writer is going to try and slip in some reference to this in their book I bet, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    The Tom Taylor opinion

    https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...39188163203073

    Nightwing is a more "giving hero"
    Just what we need, more writers comparing Nightwing to Batman.

  12. #12
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I'd rather every comic character be asexual at this point. I'm so sick of drama about these fictional characters sex lives or romances, or dumb stuff about trying to sell a comic with Batman's penis in it. Some comic writer is going to try and slip in some reference to this in their book I bet, haha.



    Just what we need, more writers comparing Nightwing to Batman.
    I'm with you here. The problem is that people grow up but then want the characters to grow up too when they still appeal to kids. Alan Moore talked about it many times but people never learn.
    Now comics talk look like I'm on a XXX forum.

    I kinda of like romance, how people try to make it work witha very busy life.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I'd rather every comic character be asexual at this point. I'm so sick of drama about these fictional characters sex lives or romances, or dumb stuff about trying to sell a comic with Batman's penis in it. Some comic writer is going to try and slip in some reference to this in their book I bet, haha.



    Just what we need, more writers comparing Nightwing to Batman.
    Lol he’s trending at #1 in the USA for. It takes so little.
    52D0EB76-864F-4A6D-8731-647C1243C040.jpg

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I'm with you here. The problem is that people grow up but then want the characters to grow up too when they still appeal to kids. Alan Moore talked about it many times but people never learn.
    Now comics talk look like I'm on a XXX forum.

    I kinda of like romance, how people try to make it work witha very busy life.
    Yeah, it just feels like the relationship, sex lives, and shipping drama has gotten way out of control. This story is kind of funny/weird, but also a little sad that people care so much about the sex life of a character that is used to also sell toys and underwear to kids. There has always been friction between these IPs trying to live in both worlds, or at least to me I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Lol he’s trending at #1 in the USA for. It takes so little.
    52D0EB76-864F-4A6D-8731-647C1243C040.jpg
    Lol, it's a little weird that this story will be way bigger than any actual Batman comic story in recent memory. I guess the only one to get similar exposure was the Batman Dammed penis drama one, lmao. I think that also trended really high.

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,606

    Default

    https://twitter.com/bader_diedrich/s...986071555?s=20

    It's never a dull day being a DC fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I'm with you here. The problem is that people grow up but then want the characters to grow up too when they still appeal to kids. Alan Moore talked about it many times but people never learn.
    Now comics talk look like I'm on a XXX forum.

    I kinda of like romance, how people try to make it work witha very busy life.
    I'd agree with this were it not for the conversation being from a TV show aimed squarely at adults. There's plenty of Batman related media designed for an all-ages audience, there's no reason it all needs to be that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •