Extraordinary Member

Default Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #3 Preview

Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #3 Preview
    Writers: Alan Burnett and Paul Dini
    Artists: Rick Burchett and Ty Templeton

I guess this is probably the closest they'll get to acknowledging the Bruce/Barbara relationship. Kind of getting Killing Joke vibes with the angry/frustrated Batgirl, but I guess there's also some Robin Reckoning vibes there.

Black Mask makes his "official" DCAU debut and knows when to use his lawyer. I feel like he'd look better without pupils.

Helena and Babs together again! I know they'll have conflict but I can't wait to see how the team-up goes.

Wasn't she on a date with Dick in the first issue?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wasn't she on a date with Dick in the first issue?
    That was the first time she was seen in the series, yes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this is probably the closest they'll get to acknowledging the Bruce/Barbara relationship. Kind of getting Killing Joke vibes with the angry/frustrated Batgirl, but I guess there's also some Robin Reckoning vibes there.

Black Mask makes his "official" DCAU debut and knows when to use his lawyer. I feel like he'd look better without pupils.

Helena and Babs together again! I know they'll have conflict but I can't wait to see how the team-up goes.
    Loving the redesign of Black Mask; the original from the "Batman Adventures" comics came off a lil too oldschool gangster (I know it was based on his original 80s design but still)

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Okay, there's some major timeline questioning in this issue. Batgirl knows Huntress as a member of the Justice League? I was under the impression that this series was taking place after TNBA but before JL.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    spoilers:
    Okay, there's some major timeline questioning in this issue. Batgirl knows Huntress as a member of the Justice League? I was under the impression that this series was taking place after TNBA but before JL.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They also completely contradicted Huntress' origin from her JLU episode.
    end of spoilers