There’s not a specific corner of DC that I dislike. I think a good story can be told in almost any setting. I’ve never had any interest in Amythyst and Gemworld, but it doesn’t mean I hate the whole magic/fantasy side of the DCU.

As a character, I really don’t like Firestorm. He has the power of a god and can turn oxygen into a working nuke. The only way to make the character work is by keeping Ronnie dumb. Which really makes him a weak character. But I still like the DC super science and molecular characters.

Jon Kent as Superman? Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
I can't stand Constantine, for some reason, and I really have no idea why. I've never read any of his stuff, but I have watched stuff with him in it, like that Justice League Dark: Apocolips War movie. The character just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Legion of Superheroes: Don't care.

Lobo: Don't care.

Wonder Woman: Don't care anymore. I tried reading her stuff in The New 52 but I didn't like the story or the art, so I stopped reading it.

Superman: Don't care anymore. I used to collect his books back in the early 90's during the whole "Triangle" period (where you knew which issue to read next). I liked those stories from that time period. I remember one Action Comics cover where Superman was holding open the mouth of a dinosaur. Good stuff.

Batman: Don't care about his comics anymore. I used to collect his books during the Alan Grant/Norm Breyfogle era because I loved Breyfogle's art.

Cyborg: I've never been drawn to the character at all.

Damien Wayne: No, just no.

Harley Quinn: No, just no, Part II

Green Arrow: I just can't get behind a dude who shoots arrows all day, even if some of those arrows are trick arrows or arrows designed to do different things when they hit you. It's the same reason why I've never felt the need to read about Marvel's Hawkeye character.

The New Gods: I don't worship them, as I've never felt the need to read any of their stuff.

Shazam: Nope. I did watch his movie, though, which was alright.
So basically you hate DC