Default What does Kindred think Norman is lying about here? (ASM #74 Spoilers)

So, of the many questions I have about Amazing Spider-Man #74, this scene raises the biggest one for me:

RCO031_1632964090.jpg
    RCO034_1632964090.jpg
    RCO035_1632964090.jpg

What exactly is Kindred accusing Norman of lying about here? In the last issue they clearly knew they were created artificially, and that dialogue and the first scan here implied they knew Harry was behind it. This scene honestly confuses me the more I read it.

Gage "helped" Spencer write this atrocity so it's not exactly what Spencer had planned. Mistakes abound.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Gage "helped" Spencer write this atrocity so it's not exactly what Spencer had planned. Mistakes abound.
    Yeah, it must be it. I mean, the number of plotholes in this run is too great.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I found a behind-the-scenes clip of Gage “helping” Spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPeterParker View Post
    So, of the many questions I have about Amazing Spider-Man #74, this scene raises the biggest one for me:

RCO031_1632964090.jpg
    RCO034_1632964090.jpg
    RCO035_1632964090.jpg

What exactly is Kindred accusing Norman of lying about here? In the last issue they clearly knew they were created artificially, and that dialogue and the first scan here implied they knew Harry was behind it. This scene honestly confuses me the more I read it.
    In this scene Norman said Mephiso, rather than Harry, was responsible. That seemed to be what pissed the twins off.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

In #73 SarahKindred as Harry says the twins were brought up to believe they were something they're not, so they basically would still believe they're Norman's children.

Now why did their consciousness come in full force for #74, when it seemed like they were gone, full stop, and only functioned for Harry to work off of them... is another matter entirely.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPeterParker View Post

RCO031_1632964090.jpg
    RCO034_1632964090.jpg
    RCO035_1632964090.jpg

Mephisto created them, not Harry, which makes even less sense and can't help but feel for the kindreds here being confused af