Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I expect something else than the Man-Spider's stuff. How about a world where Peter, instead of following the path we all know, he turns into something like... I don't know... Like Norman Osborn himself? As in "Great power, no responsability" or something like that.
    Like Alchemax CEO Peter Parker 2099 in Spider-Man: Edge of Time? "With great power comes great opportunity, and the great responsibility to take every opportunity possible to get all the power."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Like Alchemax CEO Peter Parker 2099 in Spider-Man: Edge of Time? "With great power comes great opportunity, and the great responsibility to take every opportunity possible to get all the power."
    Yeah, kinda like that.

Josh Keaton did a surprisingly good evil Spider-Man...with that and Black Spider in Young Justice.

Astonishing Member

Well, the Solicitation of the issue is out, and it seems my theory was correct: Spider-Man's worst nightmare is turning like his worst enemy, Norman Osborn. Only it's not about becoming a ruthless CEO that abuse his power with no responsability, but turning as insane as him. Now THAT is something that really worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, the Solicitation of the issue is out, and it seems my theory was correct: Spider-Man's worst nightmare is turning like his worst enemy, Norman Osborn. Only it's not about becoming a ruthless CEO that abuse his power with no responsability, but turning as insane as him. Now THAT is something that really worries me.
    Yeah. Norman managed to do a lot of damage, not just to Peter personally, but also to the larger Marvel Universe during Dark Reign. Imagine how much Peter could do, if he really wanted and had no (more) reason not to do so.

this is the time to use Loki's special favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    already been used
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Slott wasted that as well, real shame too.Should have been used w/ Mephisto Kindered stuff IMO

Extraordinary Member

Did... did they just asign Spider-man the role of.... a Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Did... did they just asign Spider-man the role of.... a Fool
    If it's The Fool as in Tarot card readings, it's a lot better than it sounds, as The Fool card indicates someone is on the cusp of something exciting and unpredictable in the immediate future, and while it might require a leap of faith or two, it will ultimately enable that person to grow immensely from the experience.

Extraordinary Member

If it's The Fool as in Tarot card readings, it's a lot better than it sounds, as The Fool card indicates someone is on the cusp of something exciting and unpredictable in the immediate future, and while it might require a leap of faith or two, it will ultimately enable that person to grow immensely from the experience.
    Yeah, but like we get one issue and some extra.I hear the writer is good so hopefully it lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, but like we get one issue and some extra.I hear the writer is good so hopefully it lands.
    And having read Amazing Fantasy #3 as well, there's an even better summary of The Fool --- namely, that it's the ultimate wildcard in a Tarot deck, that can either be the most worthless or most valuable card in the deck, depending on how you play it. Given Spider-Man's incredible versatility, him being the wildcard makes a lot of sense.

and if its like JOJO part 3 expect some sand
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

And having read Amazing Fantasy #3 as well, there's an even better summary of The Fool --- namely, that it's the ultimate wildcard in a Tarot deck, that can either be the most worthless or most valuable card in the deck, depending on how you play it. Given Spider-Man's incredible versatility, him being the wildcard makes a lot of sense.
    Here's hoping