Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I was trying to figure out why this doesn't make me think of "Cheshire" for some reason and then I realized who wore an outfit like that previously:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I was trying to figure out why this doesn't make me think of "Cheshire" for some reason and then I realized who wore an outfit like that previously:
    Okay, so I was not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Okay, so I was not the only one.
    But then again, maybe we be old?

Extraordinary Member

Well, that, too.

Ultimate Member

Was there any backstory to Cheshire hooking up with Roy Harper? I don't recall anything other than, suddenly, he had a kid, by Cheshire...

It could be interesting to find out the 'hook up' was strategic and served an agenda. Like, she'd slow-poisoned someone on another continent, and dashed away to establish an alibi *with a superhero* no less (laser-targeting one of the dudes who'd be easier to seduce), in a completely different place, while the mark suddenly keeled over from the time-release toxin she'd dosed him with, or the stuff she'd injected an inch down into his toothpaste so he'd not get poisoned for a couple of days (long after she was safely away 'establishing her alibi'). Getting pregnant would probably not have been part of the plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Was there any backstory to Cheshire hooking up with Roy Harper? I don't recall anything other than, suddenly, he had a kid, by Cheshire...
    Did this issue have more specifics?

It's been years (decades) since I last read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

It could be interesting to find out the 'hook up' was strategic and served an agenda. Like, she'd slow-poisoned someone on another continent, and dashed away to establish an alibi *with a superhero* no less (laser-targeting one of the dudes who'd be easier to seduce), in a completely different place, while the mark suddenly keeled over from the time-release toxin she'd dosed him with, or the stuff she'd injected an inch down into his toothpaste so he'd not get poisoned for a couple of days (long after she was safely away 'establishing her alibi'). Getting pregnant would probably not have been part of the plan...
    It was the other way around. Roy seduced her as part of an operation to capture her.

So how much of a thing is it that Cheshire differentiates between Jade and Cheshire? Is it closer to a split personality or more like a Bruce Wayne/Batman style double identity thing? Has this angle really been explored?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    So how much of a thing is it that Cheshire differentiates between Jade and Cheshire? Is it closer to a split personality or more like a Bruce Wayne/Batman style double identity thing? Has this angle really been explored?
    Not often... but it seems more like a Batman thing. She tries at having a secret identity to make it easier to hide when she's not up to supervillainy I think.

HAIL HYDRA!