View Poll Results: Who gets a Chicken Dinner?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Drizzle

3 42.86%
  • Stigmazilla

4 57.14%
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 2: Darth Drizzle vs Stigmazilla: THE VOTE

Link to the Match

- You have 48 hours to vote (so there's no rush, take the opportunity to read the match and its discussion).
    - Please leave a valid reason why you have voted the way you did.
    - Non-leaguers may vote, but I MUST stress that random voting sullies the integrity of the entire league. If you are going to vote once, please do so regularly across the board.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

All right, some thoughts: Zoom running around pushing a copier that's spewing out Zoom Clones is a hilarious mental image. It's on wheels so while you may argue that natural terrain outside of Themescyra's roads would require more effort than pushing it across a smooth stage I don't see it as being enough to invalidate the idea.

I seem to remember in past leagues people had feats of Jasmine's powers working though non-superpowered amplifiers (like Television), so getting Xavier to TP broadcast to everyone Jasmine's power seems like an annoyingly probable way of getting the attack off. A lot Darth's points about this Jasmine-brain-hookup seem to stem from the idea that this would make Stigma's team useless. Because they would be simpering mind-slaves and not do anything anymore. I need to remember to ask Stigma about feats regarding this next time. I should have been following that fight more closely to ask during this fight. However while Apocalypse did beat Xavier in a mind battle, we did see that people Xavier invited in were seen in their mental image. So if Xavier is mind-linked to Jasmine, Apoc would probably see Jasmine's form that mind controls people...

The other points get into people mulitasking. It's close in my mind, and I need to ask for more feats in the future.

And then there's that timestop thing... *bleh*

SO I'm calling it a close run thing for Stigma, but with more feats I could be persuaded.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Voting for myself for stated reasons. Highly enhanced Apocalypse takes out Xavier/Mags, Legion teleports Jasmine and those around her to space(he has teleported people/things much farther in his show without being amped by the Space Stone) and Quicksilver stops Zooms plans.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Voted for myself, Xavier and Jasmine are way more capable then Darth gave them credit for, and Zoom, and Serpentera are way more capable as well. I wish I could have debated more but I started a new job last week, (that I wasn't expecting) and I'm still working out how to manage my time around it. I should be back to posting like I was before long.

Extraordinary Member

It's a close fight, but I'm going to do with Darth Drizzile, I think his preparations are better

Darth's Team is formidable incarnate. Two of his key players (Apocalypse and David Haller) are capable of soloing entire teams, and the former has enough going for him to counter the Jasmine Problem. Not only does Apocalypse have the psychic defenses to block Jasmine's mind-control, his power over inanimate matter (like sand) means he literally holds Jasmine's fate in his hands (because she's, uh, living sand now). To get to her, however, Apocalypse will have to quite literally go through most of his Jasmine-devoted teammates (possibly David Haller himself). Then there's Zoom. Damn speedsters. Darth has a powerful speedster in the form of Quicksilver with David Banner/Absorbing Man powers; however, I'm not convinced it's enough to take Zoom out of commission.

I'm voting Stigma, but there's a decent chance that my vote will be swayed when these two teams face-off again.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Darth's Team is formidable incarnate. Two of his key players (Apocalypse and David Haller) are capable of soloing entire teams, and the former has enough going for him to counter the Jasmine Problem. Not only does Apocalypse have the psychic defenses to block Jasmine's mind-control, his power over inanimate matter (like sand) means he literally holds Jasmine's fate in his hands (because she's, uh, living sand now). To get to her, however, Apocalypse will have to quite literally go through most of his Jasmine-devoted teammates (possibly David Haller himself). Then there's Zoom. Damn speedsters. Darth has a powerful speedster in the form of Quicksilver with David Banner/Absorbing Man powers; however, I'm not convinced it's enough to take Zoom out of commission.

I'm voting Stigma, but there's a decent chance that my vote will be swayed when these two teams face-off again.
    I generally agree here with TZ’s statements. Not much else to say.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM