Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I assume they terraformed the planet and this is just a garden in Mars
    Supposedly it's The Garden that Ex Nihilo created.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Garden_(Mars)

The Garden was a region of Mars that was terraformed by Ex Nihilo to create an atmosphere capable of sustaining vegetation.[2]

Years after the Gardener's death, the locale was repurposed by Armor, who planted Flowers of Krakoa there at the behest of Xavier to create a Krakoan Habitat, a diplomatic biome interconnected to Krakoa's collective consciousness,[3] that was rechristened the Red Farm.[1]
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Supposedly it's The Garden that Ex Nihilo created.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Garden_(Mars)

The Garden was a region of Mars that was terraformed by Ex Nihilo to create an atmosphere capable of sustaining vegetation.[2]

Years after the Gardener's death, the locale was repurposed by Armor, who planted Flowers of Krakoa there at the behest of Xavier to create a Krakoan Habitat, a diplomatic biome interconnected to Krakoa's collective consciousness,[3] that was rechristened the Red Farm.[1]
    He terraformed entire Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    krakoa has very little blck mutants, so no black excellence there
    DOES NOT matter...as a black reader i say there is black excellence there and room for improvement.

Dont start no foolishness. Wont be no foolishness.
    PERIOD.

I love the grandeur of it all. I didn't even wait until I got home to read "Planet Size." I found a spot right outside the comics shop, sat down and read it there. I felt like a kid again.
    Duggan, Larraz and Gracia did a phenomenal job on this one!
    Mutant and Proud!

So, just out of curiosity, how does moving the Arakki to Mars really prevent them from causing trouble on Earth? Don’t they still have the Krakoan gateway that Xavier and Magneto gave to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So, just out of curiosity, how does moving the Arakki to Mars really prevent them from causing trouble on Earth? Don’t they still have the Krakoan gateway that Xavier and Magneto gave to them?
    I would assume they don’t have access to all the gates around the world. The Arrako mutants can come and go to Krakoa but that’s it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fantastic Member

krakoa has very little blck mutants, so no black excellence there
    WTF? You actually can't help but try and **** on everything can you? And just because the writers aren't writing Jean as the main character.

He terraformed entire Mars
    Pretty sure it was just one section of Mars he terraformed. His evolution bombs only covered a certain area.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So we're all in agreement that all this is going to come crashing down right? Because ahocknans said as such and unless Marvel's planning on making the X-Men the be all end all of the entire Marvel Universe a lot of stuffs going to be going away

Does anyone have that quote way back about Hickmans overall plan is 3 big parts?
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-16-2021 at 09:15 PM.

About why Nova might be mad. Galactic politics is messy, but he and the GotG have actually made a lot of progress in keeping the peace. Nova is essentially the representative of Earth in space and is well respected. And here you have Krakoa self-declaring themselves the leader of the solar system, it undercuts a lot of his work and damages his political standing. In addition their expansions into space are liable to bring chaos and war to the solar system, making his job even harder and putting the Earth in danger.

If the Arraki were effectively exiled to Mars to stop them from messing up human/mutant relations, then it kind of feels like throwing oil on fire. If they suck at diplomacy, how is making them the de facto diplomats for the entire solar system even better? Dealing with aliens seems like it could snowball quickly if done badly.
    Last edited by pkingdom; 06-16-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So we're all in agreement that all this is going to come crashing down right? Because ahocknans said as such and unless Marvel's planning on making the X-Men the be all end all of the entire Marvel Universe a lot of stuffs going to be going away

Does anyone have that quote way back about Hickmans overall plan is 3 big parts?
    Oh, this won't last. Xavier got popped when it was just an island. A whole planet? Naw, ORCHIS is about to put in some overtime.
    And Mystique is watching it all like, "Y'all can terraform a whole planet, but can't bring back my wife?" Heads will roll. And the threats will come from outside and within. Having said all that, I'm hella excited for what's to come.
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post

Well obviously yes but i can't help have this feeling that there are some in the fan base who actually believe wholeheartedly that this is how things will remain from now on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That’s an impressively poor understanding of what her role and priorities are.
    Wakanda is really not on her mind right now didn't she throw them back their sword and walked out on them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Also someone brought up an interesting point earlier.

What happens when two mutants produce a human baby on Krakoa? Do they give away that baby? Let it have the same status as someone like Kyle? And if they do choose to stay with their parents, what happens if they it ever gets to be a sizeable population of humans on Krakoa? It's already happened with Mystique and Sabretooth and I doubt it's never going to happen again.

I get the feeling it happens on Arakko too, but they are more extreme and I feel like I wouldn't like their solutions...
    They become automatic citizens. Kyle is a citizen him being married to Northstar gives him that right hence why he is soo far the only human seen walking in and out of krakoa and permanently living there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    What did Vulcan do at the beginning? Shooting a way through Mars for the iron core and then seal it again? Thought he was only an energy manipulator.

And Iceman created an ice landscape as the North Pole for …?
    Yh basically used energy to bast the iron into the core and super heat it ammped by hope ofcourse.