Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Right now I'm pretty sure he's being framed by Mystique. Either that or it's a misdirect and 'trial' means something else.
    its definitely a corpse on that first cover so someone's dying. it could be mystique, kills tommy and frames magneto maybe hoping to put wanda on a warpath with him. tommys mutant status being up in the air could be what divides people on the trial

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    It will probably be Franklin Richards.
    I'm pretty sure if he murdered her son no force in that Gala would stop Sue from killing Mags, whoever it is has to be someone with no strong ties at the Gala to not invoke a strong in the moment reaction.

I know I'm late to the party, as usual, but I thought this was amazing! 10 outta 10! Keen to see what happens next.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I wonder now that we have a whole mutant planet, wouldn't it serve Krakoa better relocating to Mars to be the one Okkara mutant empire like Shiar? For one their only human villains would be Orchis ,any human villain without space travel capability would be 'marooned' on earth. Sure Xeno could carry out attacks with Mikhail's help but they would be pin pricks compared to the power Krakoa would have with Arraki by their side.As shown Mars is now oxygen rich and maybe has/will have some sort of cosmic ray shielding , but yeah guess it would make X-Men way too alien for people's liking
    that brings up a good point that I dont think anyone has thought of. They literally came up with this plan in days, enacted it and moved Arrako there immediately. There has been ZERO testing to see how sustainable Mars will be longterm. Magneto may have inadvertenly doomed those mutants to a slow death. If I was an earthborn mutant on Krakoa, I wouldnt move to Mars, at least not after some time has passed

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Everyone on Twitter says it's Tommy. *shrugs* IDK why he would do that though seems unnecessary.
    Tommy is his former grandchild and he doesn´t have anything to do with Krakoa´s secrets and so far what Leah has said about the Trial is that Magneto discovers a secret about Krakoa that leads to him seeking justice, so it must be someone related to Krakoa itself. I don´t think those rumors about Wanda, Tommy or Franklin have a story reason, why would he ever do that if they have not even interacted?

“When has Magneto ever allowed bureaucracy to get between himself and what’s just? In the island paradise of Krakoa, safe haven and home for mutants--Magneto’s hard-fought, greatest desire of seeing his people at peace and thriving has finally been achieved. But Magneto’s loyalty extends only as far as it is first earned, so after the Hellfire Gala, when he learns that even a paradise could still be filled with lies...the TRIAL OF MAGNETO will begin,” Williams teases.
    On Mars given Moira and Charles shared with him Moira´s lives is possible she also told him about mutants building a home on Mars in one of her lives so he probably has been thinking about it but it was only until now the need to relocate Arrako and the opportunity with the help of the other Omega mutants presented itself to make this a reality.It was nice to see this was the first time all the Quiet Council agreed
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 07:38 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    No she isn’t, the Alex Ross cover isn’t an actual indication of whether she’ll appear in the first story arc at all. It was a wraparound cover that features her at the end of the comic while paying respect to the full spectrum of BP lore as issue #3 of this upcoming issue is gonna mark the 300th BP issue. It has no relation to the actual content of the story.

Ridley described his arc as a love story that will likely focus on the introduction of a new love interest for T’Challa as he broke up with Storm in the pages of Marauders #13 several months ago.
    Huh ?, Storm and T'Challa never broke up in Marauders #13, Storm said that she did what she had to do for the survival of her people, Wakandas' trust was broken but T'Challa understood why she did what she did, T'Challa then had his guards destroy Wakandas Krakoan Gateway after Storm had left through it.
    I guess we will just have to wait and see then as the last time Storm and T'Challa were actually together in print was in the recent Black Panther #25 released on May 26 2021 and they were still very close to each other referring to each other as "my love" and "my beloved", and the preview text for Black Panther #1 (August 4 release) says that this new series picks up straight after T'Challa returns from space.
    So it looks like T'Challa and Ororo are either back together working out their relationship, are friends with benefits or Kang has fiddled with the time stream again.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 06-17-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    It will probably be Franklin Richards.
    The FF solicits don't indicate that. Also if he did I'm pretty sure everyone, including most of the mutants, would immediately jump his ass's and it'd be The Funeral of Magneto

Astonishing Member

I’m guessing it’s Tommy.

It would enrage Billy and put the Alliance against this tidy little take over, enrage the Illuminati for killing one of theirs and might prompt the Pym-derived machines to reach out to the Trask-hillbillies

And it brings Wanda back into the equation, with whatever power boost she’d have gotten from the Darkhold. Probably enough for a repeat performance, or at least to take all omega-class comers and mutant magic too
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 06-17-2021 at 08:24 AM.

The preview for XFactor does indicate Tommy wasn't initially invited and that Eye Boy pulled strings to get him there. If any "pretender" is likely to get got, it's going to be the one with direct ties to X Factor

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The preview for XFactor does indicate Tommy wasn't initially invited and that Eye Boy pulled strings to get him there. If any "pretender" is likely to get got, it's going to be the one with direct ties to X Factor
    The more I read this theory the more I like it and where it is going, so if Tommy gets killed and is then resurrected thats confirms that he is an mutant ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    The more I read this theory the more I like it and where it is going, so if Tommy gets killed and is then resurrected thats confirms that he is an mutant ?.
    Think the big debate will be whether or not he's considered a mutant at all. He has a flower so he can't use the gates on his own, but has powers, which would strongly point to him not being a mutant.

Astonishing Member

Slightly more importantly, discounting that Wanda incarnated them based on what she thought she and pietro, if Tommy is a mutant…

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Agreed but this doesnt explain the motive, why would Magneto kill Tommy?
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    who said its intentional? I would not be surprised if the victim is a result of an accident or misfire

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Like he said, Pretenders aren't family. Plus if he needs a flower it means whenever Tommy's been on Krakoa before he's snuck in