Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Coming this Fall, the new Crossover Event That Changes Everything!!!!!

Hellraiser X
    Sign me up on the pre-order list.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Coming this Fall, the new Crossover Event That Changes Everything!!!!!

Hellraiser X
    I LOVE Hellraiser. I LOVE X!!! So I'm there...*takes my cenobite outfit out of storage and dusts off my Lament Configuration just for such an occasion*
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    So who among them would count as glass cannons?
    Jean, Quentin, Storm, Legion (depends on his current powerset), Magneto (He and Jean can use shields but their bodies are just normal), Franklin Richards when he was a mutant, Monarch, Hope...

Elixir has a very strong heal factor, that's true, but you can incapacite him.

This is why some non-omega mutants are currently more effective than them in a fight, such as Apocalypse. That is the point of this issue: show how their powers do not have to be just weapons, they can be used to create.
    Last edited by Glio; 06-16-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean unlike teddy he has the power to back it up. I don't like to do this but what exactly does hulkling do aside shapeshift and wield a sword. His husband is the powerhouse of the two. Also without his empire behind him he is nothing. Magneto is of himself by himself and as omega is one of the strongest beings in marvel so his money is where his mouth is.
    You said it his husband is the powerhouse & they a unit a pissed off Billy would stomp Mags, besides he does have his empire so with that said he does have the power to back it up, the Kree & Skrull separately pretty much controlled space together they a force to be reckoned with. 1 could also say take away Krakoa, Mags is just an old man with trauma & too much power in need of a home. Also the supposed strength of Omega Level mutants is questionable when their written as easily killed, *cough* Jean, Quentin *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    So who among them would count as glass cannons?
    Jean, Quentin, Storm with a bad writer, Hope without Plot Armor.

Last thing, i was under the impression what Jean/Exodus/Lactuca combo was Jean linked them, Lactuca showed them exactly where they needed to be and when to be there and Exodus moved them from point A to point B using his telekinesis because he could see the destination and exact angles of where he need to move everything.

Also if you read sword and guardians the last few issues have heavily been leaning up to this and this is definitely something that will not go unnoticed given the current story in GOTG. Those issues make this feat seem even more like a feat.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-16-2021 at 11:44 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You said it his husband is the powerhouse & they a unit a pissed off Billy would stomp Mags, besides he does have his empire so with that said he does have the power to back it up, the Kree & Skrull separately pretty much controlled space together they a force to be reckoned with. 1 could also say take away Krakoa, Mags is just an old man with trauma & too much power in need of a home. Also the supposed strength of Omega Level mutants is questionable when their written as easily killed, *cough* Jean, Quentin *cough*
    And billy can't be killed easily I presume? He is invulnerable then too I guess isn't his mother stronger than him? Isn't his mother very mentally vulnerable? How many mutants are high level telepaths again discounting the omega telepaths?
    Also the skrull and kree are cute compared to the brood who are literally uncountable and by space I am assuming you mean intragalaxy since the phalanx is a galaxy dominating civilization. I haven't added the shiar to it. But like I said the kree skrull empyre nonsense is avenger ff4 story issues. The xmen have their own galactic empires that they prioritize.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Last thing, i was under the impression what Jean/Exodus/Lactuca combo was Jean linked them, Lactuca showed them exactly where they needed to be and when to be there and Exodus moved them from point A to point B using his telekinesis because he could see the destination and exact angles of where he need to move everything.

Also if you read sword and guardians the last few issues have heavily been leaning up to this and this is definitely something that will not go unnoticed given the current story in GOTG. Those issues make this feat seem even more like a feat.
    Exodus used the external gate to move them but yh that sums it up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    For example, Storm is powerful enough to create an atmosphere on a planet.

And still, if you throw a brick at her head, you can kill her.
    Ironicaly, in the past it would at worst have been just a concussion with the possibility of it being fatal causing tension for the reader and drama for the characters around her.

But in the current climate a pebble could kill her, but the reader would just roll their eyes or get angry she got killed for an issue and everyone around her would just shrug as they wait for her to crawl out of a cloning ball covered in orange goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Sign me up on the pre-order list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I LOVE Hellraiser. I LOVE X!!! So I'm there...*takes my cenobite outfit out of storage and dusts off my Lament Configuration just for such an occasion*
    The Arakkoan mutants really remind me of the Nightbreed, but some are quite...Cenobite-like. Give us mutant horror comics, Marvel!!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Loved everything about this issue, Pepe Larraz art is awesome and Duggan was great I would have liked to see a little more of the reactions at the Gala but it was so wholesome to see them all coming together to create that I don´t see it as a bad thing, it was really nice and great, now the situation with Arrako is solved and I loved to see the interaction between Ororo and Erik it´s been ages
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I need a cigarette after reading this

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Seems like conjecture.

Also, "effortlessly"?

Not conjecture and she didn’t even break a sweat, so yea ‘effortlessly’ AF.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Thor was powered up by galactus, so it wasn't a joke
    Thor is also now the All-Father with the power that comes with it as well. Before receiving the Power Cosmic, he was almost on par with Galactus power wise anyway.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    Not conjecture and she didn’t even break a sweat, so yea ‘effortlessly’ AF.
    Once the core was heated up so that Mars could support a full atmosphere like earth and entire oceans were added she used that water and the already-existing atmosphere to turn it into a more earth-like atmosphere. She doesn't have the power to create matter and everything she did required the work which was done beforehand.