Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Not sure that'd be in X Factors jurisdiction.
    X-Factor isnt an officially recognized entity by the world. They can pretty much do as they want as they represent Krakoa and arent limited to just Earth. The concept of X-Factor is likely about to expand bc as it stands they are meant to verify mutant deaths and investigate causes, which I dont think will be their role in the trial

Iceman regulated the temperature correct? Surprised Magma and Creep weren't used.

Anyway I think this is a stupid question. I am still going to ask anyway though. So is Mars for all mutant or just the Arrako mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Iceman regulated the temperature correct? Surprised Magma and Creep weren't used.

Anyway I think this is a stupid question. I am still going to ask anyway though. So is Mars for all mutant or just the Arrako mutants?
    Magma and Creep arent omega mutants; why would they be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Magma and Creep arent omega mutants; why would they be used?
    To help create a new planet.

IDK why but I thought Bobby cleaned the atmosphere or some **** like made it breathable with his vapor powers which are highly underused. But I'm not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    To help create a new planet.
    This was a display of the omega mutants. Having them there would have defeated the purpose of it. I dont see what use either one of them would have been anyway, especially Creep, who'd have been more of a hinderance than anything

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean unlike teddy he has the power to back it up. I don't like to do this but what exactly does hulkling do aside shapeshift and wield a sword. His husband is the powerhouse of the two. Also without his empire behind him he is nothing. Magneto is of himself by himself and as omega is one of the strongest beings in marvel so his money is where his mouth is.
    Magneto is a powerful mutant. He’s not that powerful in cosmic terms. He’s not Phoenix or Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean I do not get why the omega mutants can bring a whole planet to life but can't deal with orchis.
    YES! Thank you! Right on! This bothers me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    For example, Storm is powerful enough to create an atmosphere on a planet.

And still, if you throw a brick at her head, you can kill her.
    I want to see a Sentinel do this — open up a panel, pull out a brick, and just crack some X-Men’s head like an egg with it. That would be bad AF!
    Last edited by Brian B; 06-18-2021 at 05:26 AM.

BANNED

This was fun to read. The X-Men are steadily making mutant supremacy the religion of the Sol system, and they are making themselves the gods of that religion. After Sol, the galaxy. After that, all of time and space!

It sadly confirms for me that Petra is no Omega. Would have loved to see here involved.

Extraordinary Member

I don't like that Iceman is an Omega and to a lesser extent Jean. The 05 were not meant to be so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I don't like that Iceman is an Omega and to a lesser extent Jean. The 05 were not meant to be so strong.
    they were children. Now they are not...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    In this scenario Namor would be dead and and island nation would be at war with the entire ocean. Unless Bobby plans to freeze most of the planet that's not a surefire win without risking collateral damage.
    Let's be honest Wakanda wasn't even at war with the "entire ocean" Namor is hyperbolic by nature all it took was a few covert wakandan agents (who were just normal humans at that) to eviscerate Namor's kingdom.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    What the heck lol that was like in the 60's things obviously changed for the better.