Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1037
  1. #286
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    If humans and mutants could truly be separated by living on different planets then that might be the way to go. But even if every mutant alive right now lived on Mars or some other planet, humans would continue to give birth to mutants, and those mutants would suffer the same persecution. Krakoa provides a possible safe haven for such mutants as well as a political shield since they can act in defense of mutants everywhere. An entirely different planet is far less appealing as a safe haven for mutants who grew up in suburbia and will not be able to act on behalf of the mutants still on earth as a nation that's a part of earth can.

    Arrako was a unique case since they were culturally incapable of living in harmony with humans in a way that even the likes of Magneto and Apocalypse are not. They are also newcomers to earth and so don't have strong feelings or ties towards the blue planet.

  2. #287
    Incredible Member Outburstz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Mutants aren't better than humans? anyway if utants want to stay, then follow the rules of the country they are. It's just dumb trashtalk humans and the first opportunity they have they decide to still live on the same planet



    They are completely Krakoan citizens. since they cn't bejudged by the country law, they are just krakoa citizen.

    Humans are majority, if Mutants come to whine they are right to say just go to your own planet
    There's so much wrong info in this post I don't even know if its useful to reply to it.

  3. #288
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Mutants aren't better than humans? anyway if utants want to stay, then follow the rules of the country they are. It's just dumb trashtalk humans and the first opportunity they have they decide to still live on the same planet



    They are completely Krakoan citizens. since they cn't bejudged by the country law, they are just krakoa citizen.

    Humans are majority, if Mutants come to whine they are right to say just go to your own planet
    Not all mutants are on Krakoa

  4. #289
    Mighty Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Humans are majority, if Mutants come to whine they are right to say just go to your own planet
    You hear that everybody? If you complain about how the majority treats you then they have every right to tell you to leave your home.

  5. #290
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You hear that everybody? If you complain about how the majority treats you then they have every right to tell you to leave your home.
    Krakoa isn't like that?

  6. #291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    If humans and mutants could truly be separated by living on different planets then that might be the way to go. But even if every mutant alive right now lived on Mars or some other planet, humans would continue to give birth to mutants, and those mutants would suffer the same persecution. Krakoa provides a possible safe haven for such mutants as well as a political shield since they can act in defense of mutants everywhere. An entirely different planet is far less appealing as a safe haven for mutants who grew up in suburbia and will not be able to act on behalf of the mutants still on earth as a nation that's a part of earth can.

    Arrako was a unique case since they were culturally incapable of living in harmony with humans in a way that even the likes of Magneto and Apocalypse are not. They are also newcomers to earth and so don't have strong feelings or ties towards the blue planet.
    Very well said.
    Isca: You speak of humans... as though they should concern me.
    Erik: Rest assured that it concerns me.

    The Krakoas did earth a big favor by transporting Arrako to Mars and damn it was beautiful to witness.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  7. #292
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Larraz and Gracia are gods among men. Duggan's writing was good in this issue, hopefully this is the writer who shows up on X-Men.

  8. #293
    Extraordinary Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,437

    Default

    Come on, there must have been some sort of plot point worth talking about more than rehashing Marvel U geopolitics.

    Like, who is going to staff all of these facilities and did anyone dream up some manuals and blueprints for the maintenance staff?

  9. #294
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Come on, there must have been some sort of plot point worth talking about more than rehashing Marvel U geopolitics.

    Like, who is going to staff all of these facilities and did anyone dream up some manuals and blueprints for the maintenance staff?
    Madrox dupes of course

  10. #295
    Mighty Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Krakoa isn't like that?
    Krakoa is a new country that no human has been born on with distinct citizenship laws. That's very different than saying every mutant should leave the planet because they're whining. There is no such thing as planetary citizenship and every person has a right to live on the earth.

  11. #296
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Krakoa is a new country that no human has been born on with distinct citizenship laws. That's very different than saying every mutant should leave the planet because they're whining. There is no such thing as planetary citizenship and every person has a right to live on the earth.
    Krakoa is a separatist country. Mutants insistence on earth is a way to dominate humans. it doesn't look good for humans

  12. #297
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Isnít the E-Gene supposed to sterilise the baseline population once mutantkind reaches a certain threshold?

    Not sure how it works now that we know the Celestials want mutates
    Sorry, I'm not sure I read any issues that talked about an E-Gene. But either way, it sounds completely unethical and hypocritical if it's something a mutant is planning.

  13. #298
    "Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Pax Krakoa.

  14. #299
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Wakanda cannot communicate with its territories without the permission of Regent Storm.
    Bifrost and the F4’s new gate say otherwise.

    But I do have to appreciate how consistently the first stop on the X-Forums revenge fantasies always manages to be Wakanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure I read any issues that talked about an E-Gene. But either way, it sounds completely unethical and hypocritical if it's something a mutant is planning.
    It was back in Morrison’s run
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Extinction_Gene

    Hence why Xavier’s whole thing has always been about getting the humans to step peacefully into that good night.
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 06-16-2021 at 03:48 PM.

  15. #300
    Extraordinary Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure I read any issues that talked about an E-Gene. But either way, it sounds completely unethical and hypocritical if it's something a mutant is planning.
    It is from the beginning of Morrisons run. It's just nature cleaning up the trash.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •