Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    It is time that the humans and posthumans learned their place.
    You're right, Humanity needs to stop being so modest and accept that it is clearly the superior species to all these subraces.
    Mutants already know it, that's why they retreated to an Island

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    At this point there are so many mutants that they can have a stable population on their own. They don't need to rely on humans having mutant kids anymore. They could leave the planet, found their own and really cut loose with their powers and just not get involved with Earth anymore. If the humans on Earth want to vaccinate against the X-gene, let them. They can have their own planet and decide what they want to do with their own species.

That's kind of what I mean by 'have their cake and eat it too'. Mutants want their own place to decide their own futures, but also want to control the fate and decisions of the human race too.

Oh my god I just realized this is more Hickman repeating his Avengers run in its entirety. Just straight up copying it plot beat by plot beat. Next is the X-men version of Avengers Universe. And that will collapse from disinterest just the same way.
    Yeah, I don't know why they care about earth when they have their own planet with their own rules. Mutants doesn't need earth anymore

Hickman already said he tells always the same story, glad he as honest with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Feige isn't working with Hcikaman or White. he isnt working with comics
    “ Jordan: Yeah! He’s really nice guy. I mean, you know, I can’t say too much about corporate stuff, but it’s pretty public knowledge that we work under their umbrella now. So we’ve done a lot more stuff where we talk to each other about what we’re doing and it’s really nice. He’s a terrific guy.”

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/14/x-...e-gala-week-2/

Jordan White says two days ago they work under FeigeÂ’s umbrella s d they talk to each other. Feige now has control of all content at Marvel and reports only to DisneyÂ’s CEO.

So Hickman and White are reimaging the X-Men for the MCU, with FeigeÂ’s approval. These changes are permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    “ Jordan: Yeah! He’s really nice guy. I mean, you know, I can’t say too much about corporate stuff, but it’s pretty public knowledge that we work under their umbrella now. So we’ve done a lot more stuff where we talk to each other about what we’re doing and it’s really nice. He’s a terrific guy.”

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/14/x-...e-gala-week-2/

Jordan White says two days ago they work under FeigeÂ’s umbrella s d they talk to each other. Feige now has control of all content at Marvel and reports only to DisneyÂ’s CEO.

So Hickman and White are reimaging the X-Men for the MCU, with FeigeÂ’s approval. These changes are permanent.
    I’m sure it’ll be a mix of things. Like mutants might live on a sentient island, but so much of the Krakoa status quo works because mutants have survived several extinction events.

Yeah, I don't know why they care about earth when they have their own planet with their own rules. Mutants doesn't need earth anymore

Hickman already said he tells always the same story, glad he as honest with it.
    Because they have every right to live on Earth if they want to that's the only reason they need

BANNED

“ In October 2019, Feige, in addition to being President of Marvel Studios, was named Chief Creative Officer for Marvel Comics, Marvel Television and Marvel Animation.[18]”

Old news but after the Disney/Fox merger Feige was given control of Marvel Comics. https://nerdist.com/article/kevin-fe...marvel-comics/

So these changes are not just from Hickman, they are approved by Feige and are here to stay.

“ In October 2019, Feige, in addition to being President of Marvel Studios, was named Chief Creative Officer for Marvel Comics, Marvel Television and Marvel Animation.[18]”

Old news but after the Disney/Fox merger Feige was given control of Marvel Comics. https://nerdist.com/article/kevin-fe...marvel-comics/

So these changes are not just from Hickman, they are approved by Feige and are here to stay.
    CCO has nothing to do with comics. When Quesada became CCO he was not involved with comics, he was more involved with cartoons, games and tv shows/Movies.

CCO is about overseeing media adaptations. He isn't in charge of comics

BANNED

None of this permanent.
    And I doubt when the MCU gets to introducing the X-Men they'll skip having the Mansion and all the traditional Xmythos for death cult island

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    None of this permanent.
    And I doubt when the MCU gets to introducing the X-Men they'll skip having the Mansion and all the traditional Xmythos for death cult island
    They won't do krakoa right now, if they ever do it. There is a lot of x-men stories to be told before krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Because they have every right to live on Earth if they want to that's the only reason they need
    And why would them live on earth if they have a planet? HUmans will say to go to mars and stop bothering them

We have no idea what the status quo will look like once Hickman's epic is concluded. So far the universe hasn't exploded yet, which means we're still in the setup phase.

They won't do krakoa right now, if they ever do it. There is a lot of x-men stories to be told before krakoa

And why would them live on earth if they have a planet? HUmans will say to go to mars and stop bothering them
    If I was a mutant citizen minding my own business i would not want to move to an entirely different planet just to live with the warlike mutants.

and they'll clapback with saying 'F off'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I mean, mutants will always be involved with humans one way or another. You can't really separate them, as mutants are born from humans.

Even if they move to another planet, unless you literally sterilize the current human population...
    There's no human population on Arrako though. Not to mention homo sapiens will go extinct in a few generations anyway.

A. mutants are not a monolith so the idea that all mutants will want to go to said planet are false

B. Mutants also hold duel citizenship in their respective human nations

C. Humans have no right to tell mutants if they can live on earth or not since humans don't own all of earth

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    If I was a mutant citizen minding my own business i would not want to move to an entirely different planet just to live with the warlike mutants.
    Mutants aren't better than humans? anyway if utants want to stay, then follow the rules of the country they are. It's just dumb trashtalk humans and the first opportunity they have they decide to still live on the same planet

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    A. mutants are not a monolith so the idea that all mutants will want to go to said planet are false

B. Mutants also hold duel citizenship in their respective human nations

C. Humans have no right to tell mutants if they can live on earth or not since humans don't own all of earth
    They are completely Krakoan citizens. since they cn't bejudged by the country law, they are just krakoa citizen.

Humans are majority, if Mutants come to whine they are right to say just go to your own planet
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-16-2021 at 03:11 PM.