Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Namor ruling two planets would be grounds to shoot him immediately before his ego literally swallows everyone like a black hole

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He won't be ruling Planet Arakko...the Great Ring of Arakko would not stand for it.

I'm calling it...Namor is the one who surprises Magneto while he's there mulling over the night's events with a glass of Scotch. And he offers him the RoS position then and there. It's the only way those opening pages in X-Men 21 tie-in to the narrative.

Goddess, I hope and pray that I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-20-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm calling it...Namor is the one who surprises Magneto while he's there mulling over the night's events with a glass of Scotch. And he offers him the RoS position then and there. It's the only way those opening pages in X-Men 21 tie-in to the narrative.

Namor's always been a bandwagoning baby back bitch.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

.... so how much of Mars/Arrako is covered by oceans at this point? Hmm... I can see Namor being interested in exiling criminals up there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... so how much of Mars/Arrako is covered by oceans at this point? Hmm... I can see Namor being interested in exiling criminals up there.
    Let Attuma and his idiot followers move up there to form their own breakaway Atlantean republic, only to get eated by Sobunar's voracious 'children.'

Yes eh! LOL. I would love to see that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The more I think on it...although I would absolutely hate it because he is the supreme dip-**** of assholes...I could easily see Erik and Charles giving the position of Regent of Sol to Namor...he is THE KING of over 70% of the planet after all.

And GGitY would have Itoldyaso bragging rights.
    Hell no lol. Its definitely Storm.

Namor can stick to cleaning up Krakoas feeces.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 06-20-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Those oceans are filled with the offspring of an omega level Arrako mutant I don't think they are going to be ruled by Namor

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Those oceans are filled with the offspring of an omega level Arrako mutant I don't think they are going to be ruled by Namor
    Absolutely not.

He won't be ruling Planet Arakko...the Great Ring of Arakko would not stand for it.

I'm very sure it's Storm who gets the gig. I'm also pretty sure Dooms Wedding takes place after the Gala and Namor is there, and god knows he'd be fucking intolerable if he were in charge of two worlds

There is a mention of an "Outcast Gate"...maybe an alternative to the pit?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm surprised to see so many people surprised at the idea that the whole dinner scene wasn't meant to clarify that mutants plan on using capitalism to leverage themselves into controlling everything. It was pretty clearly stated IMO: Mags and Apocalypse have given up on taking over using violence, and instead use politics and capitalism, and Xavier has given up on integration and coexistence.
    Oh, they definitely are. I agree with you 110%. The drugs are absolutely about the Krakoan government developing leverage over other countries. Whether the medications work as advertised or not, the idea behind it was definitely to build dependence on Krakoa for these drugs. They sure don’t sound like narcotics, but if there’s only one source available for life-changing and life-giving treatment, patients will demand them, forcing their governments to compromise whatever they need to compromise to get the meds.

Wow, this is interesting. This could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Namor's always been a bandwagoning baby back bitch.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm very sure it's Storm who gets the gig. I'm also pretty sure Dooms Wedding takes place after the Gala and Namor is there, and god knows he'd be fucking intolerable if he were in charge of two worlds
    I'd read that.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah FA was rough. The one takeaway I enjoyed was that the threat was only a danger to humans and Kwannon's group still went out and defeated it.
    I actually liked it for the character development that it gave Kwannon although Zeb Wells definitely took some elements of it and perfected it lol I think the concept of some mutants like Laura and Cable being disillusioned with Krakoa was a good concept but poorly executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Hell no lol. Its definitely Storm.

Namor can stick to cleaning up Krakoas feeces.
    I like the way you think /thumbsup
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”