Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

While i was hoping they'd boot both islands to mars and just call the planet okarra. This was nice, i have high hopes forctge stories that could come. Like if orchis decides to launch attacks on planet arrako. Space wars? Yes.

Good issue. Results were predictable, but still enjoyable to read. If I hadn’t known better, I would have sworn it was written by Hickman.

My only real complaint has been the same (minor) issue I had with Hickman’s FF and Avengers and X-Men thus far. Most of the original characters that he creates have the most weird and forgettable names. Seriously. The characters aren’t forgettable, but their names are, and there are so many of them. Again, the stories make up for it, but I couldn’t tell you the names of the Black Order. Even if I could, I couldn’t tell you which is which without much processing. Arakki are in the same boat for me…

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Couldn't help but chuckle at Magneto denouncing Franklin because he no longer has the right genes, as if the boy isn't bound to regain his powers eventually. You want another House of M, Erik? Because this is how you get another House of M.
    Huh? Wtf do u mean?!

This fandom is a continuous cycle of hating that the same old characters are used and hating that new characters are introduced.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Am I the only one who got the sense that in the grand scheme this kind of made the Omega's look weak? Especially the reality warpers I get they wanted the unison aspect but I just feel so many reality warpers have all these impressive feats they could have done this themselves.

X-Man creates alternate realities, Franklin was creating worlds (before he was a proven false god). Even other warpers not sided with mutants are known to create planets, realities ect. IDK it just seems like they were toned down is it just me.
    Yh but here is the thing this will last what Franklin and xman did was unstable. Literally xman's reality was cracking like an egg. This was a demonstration of power, and a creation of a home for their people.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh but here is the thing this will last what Franklin and xman did was unstable. Literally xman's reality was cracking like an egg. This was a demonstration of power, and a creation of a home for their people.
    Agreed. It feels more solidified and lasting with so many involved.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Ummmmm the TOAA is a much bigger deal than Arrako.It's not even close.He is a ying-yang to TOAA.They are the gods of all gods.
    The Multiverse is again much bigger than just one Solar System.
    The sentry is again much stronger than most of the omegas.
    We have seen alien civilizations far larger and more advanced than Krakoa and Arrako.
    It's cool but you should get off your "This is the biggest thing we have ever seen" because it's not even close.
    Yh but aside the celestials I do not know any race that has done what the omegas have done. Also it's literally stated that century has the power of a million suns isn't that a measure of his powers upper limit I mean if someone with the power of a million and one suns show up he is done for. Mean while the omega mutants have undefinable upper limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You know, if at least half of the forty weekly alien invasions that Earth suffers start heading to Mars, if I were human I would be happy that Mars was the capital of the Solar System.

Like, maybe the next time the Cotati or Knull or whatever don't **** New York. That's a win.
    Hmm, i wonder how they would fare against Thanos or Galactus or whatever cosmic horror out there? Eh probably give a good fight then die a horrible death.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You know, if at least half of the forty weekly alien invasions that Earth suffers start heading to Mars, if I were human I would be happy that Mars was the capital of the Solar System.

Like, maybe the next time the Cotati or Knull or whatever don't **** New York. That's a win.
    Unfortunately they are too jealous to see the wisdom in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yup.Slott would do that.
    I mean Franklin being a mutant added a lot of tension that made their stories so interesting.Specially cause Reed can be a bad father sometimes(not bad but can ignore his family,I can't find the proper word).
    Negligent? Does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Hmm, i wonder how they would fare against Thanos or Galactus or whatever cosmic horror out there? Eh probably give a good fight then die a horrible death.
    Galactus is a joke nowadays

I don't know why any alien power would care about Mars now calling itself the capital of the solar system, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I've been saying for a while that this new definition of omega-level actually places limits on what the omegas can do. It used to mean limitless.
    It still does it simply now confined to one power. Having all omega level mutants being walking wandas is boring and redundant. This makes them more interesting and allows them to expand what that powerset means.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wouldn’t Mars now be the biggest target for Orchis?
    Well, what better way for NIMROD to stretch his legs than to lay waste to a bunch of mutant bred for war? That's what i would do if i was the ultimate Sentinel and wanted to put the fear of God back into mutant kind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I don't know why any alien power would care about Mars now calling itself the capital of the solar system, though.
    Well if they are coming to the system they would care and the shiar acknowledges and congratulates the mutants on taking hold of a planet.