Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

They can terraform an uninhabitable planet and teleport thousands of barbarian mutants over instantaneously but couldnÂ’t stop one robot from coming online. 😭

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Like he said, Pretenders aren't family. Plus if he needs a flower it means whenever Tommy's been on Krakoa before he's snuck in
    So? this just means he is still dealing with the separation from Wanda and Pietro, it doesn´t mean he wants to harm them.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I still don't get the logic why Krakoa would create a whole planet for a culture that is prone to war. In theory, Arrako (island's) limited resources and proximity to Krakoa kept Arrako's warring ambitions in check. Now they have a whole planet and Krakoa taught them how to achieve greater things by combining powers.

After that conversation with Namor, I wouldn't be surprised if Magneto murders Namor and Krakoa refuses to resurrect him immediately. Why do it? They moved Arakko to Mars because it was a mutant culture that demonstrated it is incompatible with humans and Earth. Similarly, Namor made clear his ambitions: rule the Earth and bring all to heel. Alternatively: perhaps they give Mars' oceans and surface to Namor?

But really, influence and negotiation are about using your offerings as leverage. It will be hard to keep Arrako (and Namor) in check after they haven given Mars away and still (personally) occupy a marginalized island on Earth. The message it sends: they are naive; don't understand power and how to use it.

On another note - looking forward to seeing the mutant circuit that is created by the upcoming X-Men team... especially Rogue + Synch.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    They can terraform an uninhabitable planet and teleport thousands of barbarian mutants over instantaneously but couldn’t stop one robot from coming online. ��
    ^ This right here.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If it's Namor then Magneto is an enormous fucking idiot because it means his island nation just declared war on Atlantis

It's difficult to say how rational mutants are acting right now because we don't yet know to what extent they're influenced by Orchis.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    They can terraform an uninhabitable planet and teleport thousands of barbarian mutants over instantaneously but couldn’t stop one robot from coming online. ��
    Especially when you have access to cyberpaths and technoformers like Trinary, Hijack, Box, Milan, Scanner, ….. and Sage to boost then.

If it's Namor then Magneto is an enormous fucking idiot because it means his island nation just declared war on Atlantis
    What real threat would Atlantis pose to an island of superhumans with a new planet without their biggest hitter Namor?

Iceman alone is enough.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    What real threat would Atlantis pose to an island of superhumans with a new planet without their biggest hitter Namor?

Iceman alone is enough.
    Haha that made me laugh. Bobby literally could destroy Atlanta in one fell swoop

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    I still don't get the logic why Krakoa would create a whole planet for a culture that is prone to war. In theory, Arrako (island's) limited resources and proximity to Krakoa kept Arrako's warring ambitions in check. Now they have a whole planet and Krakoa taught them how to achieve greater things by combining powers.
    That's why they created the Lake Hellas Diplomatic Ring for the Arraki. They don't want it to be complete free-for-all on Mars so they have the opportunity to host important diplomatic meetings. They're indeed prone to war but this gives them a bit of a purpose. Whether it will work or not we don't know but I'm looking forward to finding out.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The "barrier world" thing also makes me realize that Earth is between Mercury and Mars...maybe there are more secret agendas than being let on

Iceman alone is enough.
    The Atlanteans, whos territory consists of the entire ocean, could definitely make **** difficult for Krakoa real quick, both politically and tactically

Iceman alone is enough.
    Iceman???? Lol XD. Hahahahahaha hahaha

Iceman i sooooo lame in all history. To the xmen.

Namor>>>>>>>> Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Iceman???? Lol XD. Hahahahahaha hahaha

Iceman i sooooo lame in all history. To the xmen.

Namor>>>>>>>> Iceman
    Coco said "without their biggest hitter Namor" based on the idea that Magneto kills Namor.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Like he said, Pretenders aren't family. Plus if he needs a flower it means whenever Tommy's been on Krakoa before he's snuck in
    But how though cause he was on the island in seconds in his first X-Factor appearance, so if that's the case is they security just that trash any human with powers could run/swim to the island undetected, or did he just pass through a gate undetected cause he was read as a mutant? They leave it obscure for a reason. Even the flower could just be because Eye Boy didn't know one way or another, i honestly doubt Leah will even address it.
    Last edited by Journey; 06-17-2021 at 10:04 AM.