Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Do they explain just how Arrako was teleported to Mars? Does the island have the power to teleport itself? As far as I can tell none of the omegas were involved in that part.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Do they explain just how Arrako was teleported to Mars? Does the island have the power to teleport itself? As far as I can tell none of the omegas were involved in that part.
    The external gate.

The only thing it didn't explain is that why would Krakkoa and Arrakoa consent to being separated again

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You know, if at least half of the forty weekly alien invasions that Earth suffers start heading to Mars, if I were human I would be happy that Mars was the capital of the Solar System.

Like, maybe the next time the Cotati or Knull or whatever don't **** New York. That's a win.
    The first issue of Duggans X men begins with a gigantic alien attacking NYC so guess it didn't fucking work lmao

xmen2021001011_col.jpg
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-16-2021 at 07:03 AM.

What a gorgeous book. My breath was taken away by Pepe Larraz. I must post these.

The Arraki omegas are outstanding and Erik is a genius. Incredible feats for most of the Krakoan omegas and a pregnant Jamie was the cherry on top.
    I loved the letters from Delores and NASA at the end.

I can't wait to visit Planet Arrako.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    WOW!!!
    While expected this...this was so much more than what I expected. 10/10 and a solar system of stars!!!
    Agreed completely. I was blown away. Can't wait to see how the rest of the Marvel U reacts.
    Last edited by JB; 06-16-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

What exactly did Jean do with Lactuca?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That's Slott.He was a great character before that.Don't judge a character by how he is written by Slott.Big mistake.
    Before Slott he was just a child deus ex machina pulled out when Marvel needed a quick fix, honestly Slott is the only Franklin that seems like a real character if that makes sense before he always seemed like a prop.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Before, any time a writer had a favorite character they could just soup them up and declare them an omega with limitless power. Of course it doesn't solve the problem of writers like Guggenheim making people like Kitty the only competent or useful characters because she's a ninja or batman or something and so she can take on any threat that's too much for actual powerful people like Storm.
    Nothing stops any character from being suped up. Hickman is not the final word on anything, and even the data page for his list leaves it open for any given mutant to have crazy high power levels. "Unlimited" was never a practical quantifier in the first place, so "undefinable" is not much different. And a handful of mutants just terraforming an entire planet is not exactly a example of putting limits on them, other than someone expecting one of the reality warpers to do it solo.

I really liked Arakko's Omegas, by the way. They have unlimited potentials but not in the typical offensive manner of mutants on Earth.

We have an omega that has within it an inexhaustible ocean ecosystem, an omega capable of making the soil fertile and controlling it at will, and an omega that knows where EVERYTHING is located.

They are much more original Omegas than "Just controls energy" and it makes sense why some of those roles are more valuable in a besieged nation like Arakko than just warriors.

Like, that worm alone can keep Arakko's crops at full capacity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The external gate.

The only thing it didn't explain is that why would Krakkoa and Arrakoa consent to being separated again
    Thanks. I'm still not sure what inverting the gate means or why they had to go all honey i shrunk the kids but it does answer some other questions at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What exactly did Jean do with Lactuca?
    Read the location of the terraformed area on mars from her mind

Extraordinary Member

The external gate.

Krakoa and Arakko already decided to part ways (X-Men #16?), did they not?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wouldn’t Mars now be the biggest target for Orchis?
    Wouldn't Orchis and Sentinal City be the biggest target for a planet of warlike mutants with crazy omega powers?

The external gate.

That was already solved in X-Men. After so many years apart, Krakoa and Arakko were no longer compatible with each other because they had changed too much and did not want to be together.

It happens even in the best couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I really liked Arakko's Omegas, by the way. They have unlimited potentials but not in the typical offensive manner of mutants on Earth.

We have an omega that has within it an inexhaustible ocean ecosystem, an omega capable of making the soil fertile and controlling it at will, and an omega that knows where EVERYTHING is located.

They are much more original Omegas than "Just controls energy" and it makes sense why some of those roles are more valuable in a besieged nation like Arakko than just warriors.

Like, that worm alone can keep Arakko's crops at full capacity.
    I liked that too it showed your powers don't need to be ridiculously OP to be an omega level makes ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Krakoa and Arakko already decided to part ways (X-Men #16?), did they not?
    ? Did they

10char