Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Cannot believe I put up with a week of everyone's shot just for the comic itself to spoilers:
    outright confirm what I said was true! And people will still take it out on me somehow
    end of spoilers
    im not taking it out on you or coming from you. I'm just saying from a factual standpoint nothing that happens changed what happened. And the nova corps abandoned their post during knull. if earthers want to go it alone they can submit their request just like every other planet in the system gets a chance to. Let's see if they do. *looking at you Tony star* Tchalla got his.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Conveniently ignoring all the humans who did fight Knull, for absolutely zero reason. If the argument is the humans didn't fight Knull, therefore Krakoas government now (possibly secretly?) rules the planet with a Sovereign Ruler.

Conveniently ignoring all the humans who did fight Knull, for absolutely zero reason. If the argument is the humans didn't fight Knull, therefore Krakoas government now (possibly secretly?) rules the planet with a Sovereign Ruler.
    Not what i said, but ok. Nova corps secretly protected them but then didn't because they were protecting someone else so i don't know what changes for them earthers. Shouldn't they be more upset at their heros for not informing them of whats out in the big bad galaxy. maybe then they would be prepared for this very moment.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    im not taking it out on you or coming from you. I'm just saying from a factual standpoint nothing that happens changed what happened. And the nova corps abandoned their post during knull. if earthers want to go it alone they can submit their request just like every other planet in the system gets a chance to. Let's see if they do. *looking at you Tony star* Tchalla got his.
    Why am i reminded to the destruction of Earth by the Vogon in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and their explanation that humanity could have protested and acted against the construction of the hyperspace express way through their solar system, if they had just moved over to Alpha Centauri for a bit and looked at the plans officialy displayed there?

Only here part of humanity is capable of doing so, but everyone else needs to be stuck in the stasis of modern day technology, industry and communication, so these few people of earth can be special, only they are too pre-occupied to notice when a hyper space express way would be decided to be placed through sol until the last second when Earth is once again in danger and humanity not allowed to have any ability to defend itself.

I wish these writers would stop highlighting just how stupid they have made the rules of their super hero universe over the last 50 years of escalation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not what i said, but ok. Nova corps secretly protected them but then didn't because they were protecting someone else so i don't know what changes for them earthers. Shouldn't they be more upset at their heros for not informing them of whats out in the big bad galaxy. maybe then they would be prepared for this very moment.
    You keep saying "prepared for this moment", when they are not involved in this moment at all. Krakoa literally unilaterally declared that their government represents the earth and is ruled by a Krakoan government official. This is not reading between lines. It is very clearly stated.

You keep saying "prepared for this moment", when they are not involved in this moment at all. Krakoa literally unilaterally declared that their government represents the earth and is ruled by a Krakoan government official. This is not reading between lines. It is very clearly stated.
    So your upset that the mutant side of the books didn't show the human side of what the next step is in the sol system? Now is their time to step up like x-line with the cloud and decimation i guess. I'm truly not seeing the point your trying to make and your reacting to things your saying yourself and implying that is what someone else is implying.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

People have been mad at me for a full week for saying that what Krakoa did was declaring their government the ruler of two planets. spoilers:
    and I was completely right. They said that the Regent was not the ruler of Earth and the solicits confirmed I was right about that too. They confirmed today that's exactly what they did. So yes, I'm going to gloat, because I earned it.
    end of spoilers

People have been mad at me for a full week for saying that what Krakoa did was declaring their government the ruler of two planets. spoilers:
    and I was completely right. They confirmed today that's exactly what they did. So yes, I'm going to float, because I earned it.
    end of spoilers
    But they didn't. spoilers:
    there was a vote. if it failed it would not have happened. The intergalactic community chose.
    end of spoilers This is no different than the cloud being released or decimation but at least it doesn't directly hurt earthers like the events from the other side did to mutants and gives them a chance to respond in any way they want. If what happened here is wrong, the Nova corps is wrong.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

I had thought that declaring Mars the capital might have been something the Arraki decided on their own, but it's clear now this was a Krakoan decision through and through. Like I said, that's the part that I think the human nations have a right to be pissed at.

Using the same strategy to get galactic recognition that they used for national recognition is interesting.

Oh please spoilers:
    a vote among people who are being bribed, almost none of which are even connected to Earth, is not a democratic process. Earth has a Ruler. These are facts. I got **** for saying it for a full week, and I was proven one hundred percent correct.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Why am i reminded to the destruction of Earth by the Vogon in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and their explanation that humanity could have protested and acted against the construction of the hyperspace express way through their solar system, if they had just moved over to Alpha Centauri for a bit and looked at the plans officialy displayed there?

Only here part of humanity is capable of doing so, but everyone else needs to be stuck in the stasis of modern day technology, industry and communication, so these few people of earth can be special, only they are too pre-occupied to notice when a hyper space express way would be decided to be placed through sol until the last second when Earth is once again in danger and humanity not allowed to have any ability to defend itself.

I wish these writers would stop highlighting just how stupid they have made the rules of their super hero universe over the last 50 years of escalation.
    That is what i am hoping this mars story does and finally opening the sol system to the whole galaxy. maybe finally our heroes can just do heroing stuff and let the outside forces be the villains or the ones to save for a while. This should be a golden age for earth imo and it has already started with the mutant drugs. It's time for tony aqnd the others to step up and do their part too instead of just reacting to every threat.

Also not not you or anyone in general but on a small note as someone tied to the oldest of royal lines of earth and if all life came from Africa then spoilers:
    Storm has an intergaltic principle based on snark wars for being put up as a canidate and claiming it or teddy claiming shiar throne."
    end of spoilers Doesn't have to be recognized on earth but the galaxy would definitely understand it it seems. Tony and them are a lot but they aren't royals and like i said Tchalla already got his.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-23-2021 at 05:06 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Man there is absolutely nothing abiguous about this spoilers:
    Sol being run by a "single government". Krakoa appointed a ruler over Earth. That is a fact.
    end of spoilers
    Jack in Titanic declared himself "King Of The World". Are you suggesting that the Great Powers may have actually planted that iceburg to overthrow his despotic rule of the planet?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Major Props to you GonnaG. You are all-wise and all-knowing. You were right. Let's all bask in the glory of your Rightness!

Right...that done...

I'm so glad the Goddess answered my prayers and Storm is the chosen Regent of Sol. Namor really would have been insufferable beyond tolerance.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-23-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Jack in Titanic declared himself "King Of The World". Are you suggesting that the Great Powers may have actually planted that iceburg to overthrow his despotic rule of the planet?
    Jack was not a government, acting as part of the government, or, like spoilers:
    Storm
    end of spoilers a member of the head of the government.

It's just more of the might makes right bullshit I've liked the least about this whole era

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Jack was not a government, acting as part of the government, or, like spoilers:
    Storm
    end of spoilers a member of the head of the government.

It's just more of the might makes right bullshit I've liked the least about this whole era
    Then this should be an easy jumping off point for you.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!