Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    My guess is, nothing, Anole, Cosmar and Rainboy will just use what they have been doing the past few issues to bring her back (my money is on in the next 6 issues or less), hence bypassing the whole protocol situation, making this once again another weirdly easy death of an X-men character, with no lasting consequences in the current run.

If the writer wanted this to last, they wouldn't have put in all the dead body and mind transfer tinkering by the other characters into focus.
    So many times mutants drop dead and then just cme back to life, that it became really boring. If wasn't ressurrection mutants would go extinct

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Now that Gabby is out of the core team, who will replace her as part of the core team?
    This book doesnt have a core team. Gabby's role in this book thus far has been to challenge the resurrection protocols in terms of clones. Her arc is not done. There is going to be fallout from this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think all the series really have done a good job with that. No plots were derailed and things proceeded as they were with the Gala being used as a backdrop for the storytelling
    Yeah I agree. I’ve been enjoying the Gala way more than I thought I would. Not necessarily the outfits and being fancy, but it serving as a background with all the Avengers and FF and important people around has been very fun to read.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I honestly don’t think that this is the end for Gabby. Between Prisoner X and this book, Vita seems to like writing her so I doubt this is it. Though one thing I’m curious of, should Gabby come back through the resurrection protocols, will she be able to feel pain considering that it was the nanites in her body that suppressed it? Or will she somehow still have them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I honestly don’t think that this is the end for Gabby. Between Prisoner X and this book, Vita seems to like writing her so I doubt this is it. Though one thing I’m curious of, should Gabby come back through the resurrection protocols, will she be able to feel pain considering that it was the nanites in her body that suppressed it? Or will she somehow still have them?

That’s a good question about her ability to feel pain. I think that could be a little side thread where she decides if she wants to be able to feel pain or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Considering Karma came back with her prosthetic leg I think that pretty much answers the question.

Regardless of what the character might want or not, Marvel's not going to use this to change any such significant character features.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Considering Karma came back with her prosthetic leg I think that pretty much answers the question.

Regardless of what the character might want or not, Marvel's not going to use this to change any such significant character features.
    Domino has a plant arm now and she’s way more popular than Karma.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This book doesnt have a core team. Gabby's role in this book thus far has been to challenge the resurrection protocols in terms of clones. Her arc is not done. There is going to be fallout from this issue
    Vita already said in an interview there is a core team where the newer mutants act as guest stars to the older New Mutants. The initial core team members were

1. Magik
    2. Karma
    3. Dani
    4. Rahne
    5. Warlock
    6. Warpath
    7. Gabby

We don't need a 'Wolvie' character in every title to sell. Rahne was supposed to be the Wolvie of the original New Mutants.
    Last edited by ericng; 06-16-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Vita already said in an interview there is a core team where the newer mutants act as guest stars to the older New Mutants. The initial core team members were

1. Magik
    2. Karma
    3. Dani
    4. Rahne
    5. Warlock
    6. Warpath
    7. Gabby

We don't need a 'Wolvie' character in every title to sell. Rahne was supposed to be the Wolvie of the original New Mutants.
    Gaby isnt there simply to sell the title (she isnt a big draw anyway). You keep ignoring that she is there to challenge the resurrection protocols

I thought Karma got resurrected with her organic leg? Did they cut it off again? I mean, her ugly bionic leg was involved in really important story arcs. Not.

Regarding Thunderbird, I think a lot of people got confused by that longhaired bandana wearing guy, who’s touching Kwanlock‘s back.

green-lagoon-concert.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    I thought Karma got resurrected with her organic leg? Did they cut it off again? I mean, her ugly bionic leg was involved in really important story arcs. Not.

Karma's metal leg has been debated in the preview thread so much that it was closed by the moderator.

It's better not to talk about it or the moderator will close this thread too.

Oh, sorry. Returned recently after being absent on the forum for years

Extraordinary Member

Kind of surprised Sam and Roberto are only in the data page. They could have done more to hang out with their friends since they can gate back to the Shiar world at any time. There was no reason for them to be absent from the group toast.

Karma's metal leg has been debated in the preview thread so much that it was closed by the moderator.

It's better not to talk about it or the moderator will close this thread too.
    Though as a side note, it’s not like they’re chopping off and reinserting. In the same way that they’re not going through the adamantium process with Logan, they’re using Proteus to alter reality for those surgeries.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Oh, sorry. Returned recently after being absent on the forum for years
    Here's the link to all the debate in case you missed it.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nts-19-preview