Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    There are no other villains in New Mutants right now. The last time we saw Gabby she was being left alone with Farouk. In this issue we see him telling her she won't mess this up for him before he's done with the other kids. Not only is all the evidence on Farouk, but there is no one else it could have been.

My guess is he tried to make it look like a suicide, probably through mind control and having her write that note. He likely also made her write that she didn't want to be brought back, which may be a source of further debate. Anything to divert suspicion. The biggest question is just what would it take to kill someone with a healing factor or to make it look like someone with a healing factor killed herself.
    People with healing factors can die. Laura, Daken and Logan have. Gabby's isnt as powerful as theirs

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yea I understand she is going through a tough time, but if she's not making good decisions like this she shouldn't be in a teaching position. Even this deep in depression, she should have the foresight to be weary of who she trusts. Gabby trusted her as an authority figure and paid the consequences.

then again, rahne's track record as an authority figure is already bad, considering she dated Elixir while he was a student...
    fair enough. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out but I wouldnt be surprised if SK is exerting some influence on her too
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-16-2021 at 02:28 PM.