Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It's a non issue because comics fail to be moral compass. it fail to remember that he is a monster. he still a villains, he still a rapist, why you defend him?
    I havent defended anything he has done. If every character that has committed a crime was exempt from being featured in a book, we'd have a very short list of characters to work with. Sometimes people need to move on for the sake of the narrative

That last seat needs to go to Selene

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I havent defended anything he has done. If every character that has committed a crime was exempt from being featured in a book, we'd have a very short list of characters to work with. Sometimes people need to move on for the sake of the narrative
    Some crimes are bad enough to not show up, Mastermind is one of these. The character isn't even interesting to be so defended.

Alsi i can't believe they assed on a POC Neal Shaara for old man creeper Mastermind. I really don't get why defend this dumb choice

Krakoa is morally bankrupt,
    You literally just have no argument so just make inaccurate superlatives.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    You literally just have no argument so just make inaccurate superlatives.
    I'm not lying, krakoa has no moral compass and gonna fail because of it

Some crimes are bad enough to not show up, Mastermind is one of these. The character isn't even interesting to be so defended.

Alsi i can't believe they assed on a POC Neal Shaara for old man creeper Mastermind. I really don't get why defend this dumb choice
    Again, explain how what Mastermind did is worse than what Emma, Apocalypse, Mystique, Sinister, Exodus, and Shaw have done… all of whom are on the Quiet Council.

Better than the first issue. I really liked how Mastermind earned his spot on the board.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Again, explain how what Mastermind did is worse than what Emma, Apocalypse, Mystique, Sinister, Exodus, and Shaw have done… all of whom are on the Quiet Council.
    They are all wrong. But this isn't about them, this is about Mastermind. he was dead, they ressurrected a monster for nothing,, he isn't a interesting character

I'm not lying, krakoa has no moral compass and gonna fail because of it
    Morality is suggestive. The story of Krakoa is a fictional tale of what would happen if you had almost everything you wanted and were possibly immortal. Morality is being redefined in this environment. I know not everyone is into it, but that’s what we’re getting. The beauty of it (for you at least) is that Marvel will move on from it eventually so maybe just stop reading for now. You can have a perfect clean slate to start when this era is over.

They are all wrong. But this isn't about them, this is about Mastermind. he was dead, they ressurrected a monster for nothing,, he isn't a interesting character
    See again, you have no argument. This is about them because you are saying he’s worse but have no plausible reasoning to say that.

Morality is suggestive. The story of Krakoa is a fictional tale of what would happen if you had almost everything you wanted and were possibly immortal. Morality is being redefined in this environment. I know not everyone is into it, but that’s what we’re getting. The beauty of it (for you at least) is that Marvel will move on from it eventually so maybe just stop reading for now. You can have a perfect clean slate to start when this era is over.
    Commit genocide, ressurrect a rapist, bring in nazis isn't morally sugestive. it is villainous stuff

Commit genocide, ressurrect a rapist, bring in nazis isn't morally sugestive. it is villainous stuff
    I actually did mean subjective, but I think it doesn’t matter to you anyway.

I actually did mean subjective, but I think it doesn’t matter to you anyway.
    It's genocide. there is no way that is justificable

See again, you have no argument. This is about them because you are saying he’s worse but have no plausible reasoning to say that.
    what? you get to decide this? Ino you don't.

people prefer to have another white boring character than a poc

Or Regan and Martinique requested his resurrection. Let the story unfold.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Or Regan and Martinique requested his resurrection. Let the story unfold.
    They aren't important to demand any ressurrection
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-16-2021 at 07:41 PM.