Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 13. Beast should get hit more

Plant people going crazy, sage warns x force they stop the plant people with dp help.
    While stopping them one takes with logan. Says the xmen enslaved there entire country with the plant stuff and they were prisoners in there own body forced to do beasts bidding. This resonates with logan admiting this is messed up.sage slaps hank when he accused her of doing this to make him look bad. She goes off to fix this.

Emma confronts beast. He states a mind controlling a nation is no different then what they did to marse and the council dose shady things so its ok for him. And then gets away scare free because he the bastard they need.

While this is going on Christian frost is moving the memory crystals to madrapoor. He's attacked and there stolen. Boats on fire.

I want hank to be kicked in the dick by laura with her toe claw out. Hes deserves it.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

It is obvious that Beast was correct and that Sage did, indeed, sabotage the biocoding.

Krakoa really should put a bow on Beast and leave it at the door of The Hague. He's not just a jerk, he's a terribly inefficient jerk.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    It is obvious that Beast was correct and that Sage did, indeed, sabotage the biocoding.
    What? It's clearly Mikhail who did it, using it as the distraction to steal the logic diamonds from the Marauder to use on the Cerebro Sword he now has.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Krakoa really should put a bow on Beast and leave it at the door of The Hague. He's not just a jerk, he's a terribly inefficient jerk.
    He argued had logan involved inworse things then weapon x did....he should be hit more

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

How about giving him a one-way ticket to Arakko?
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    What? It's clearly Mikhail who did it, using it as the distraction to steal the logic diamonds from the Marauder to use on the Cerebro Sword he now has.
    Aha. I assumed that was Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    So that he finds a way to transform the Arakko flowers into some kind of biological weapon? Let's not take that risk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    What did they do to deserve such a brutal and cruel punishment as to be stuck with hank ?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I hope that September X-Force cover is true and Mikhail lobotomises him. He deserves far worse but I'll settle for that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This was the best issue in awhile and i got to respect beast. Not the way i would go but i'm not going to hate on a person that is like "this is who i am, this is what i do, if you can do it without me i'm ready to face the consequences but until then get out my way." 10/10 from me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What did they do to deserve such a brutal and cruel punishment as to be stuck with hank ?
    He has been condemned before to the worst fate in the galaxy.

Inhuman comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Plant people going crazy, sage warns x force they stop the plant people with dp help.
    While stopping them one takes with logan. Says the xmen enslaved there entire country with the plant stuff and they were prisoners in there own body forced to do beasts bidding. This resonates with logan admiting this is messed up.sage slaps hank when he accused her of doing this to make him look bad. She goes off to fix this.

Emma confronts beast. He states a mind controlling a nation is no different then what they did to marse and the council dose shady things so its ok for him. And then gets away scare free because he the bastard they need.

While this is going on Christian frost is moving the memory crystals to madrapoor. He's attacked and there stolen. Boats on fire.

I want hank to be kicked in the dick by laura with her toe claw out. Hes deserves it.
    So they're not dead, they were mind controlled. Still hella crappy of Beast but they're not dead. Good to know!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    So they're not dead, they were mind controlled. Still hella crappy of Beast but they're not dead. Good to know!
    We have gone from "Beast has caused genocide" to "Beast has mind controlled a country to make it a colony".

He has gone from a 10 on the evil scale to a 9.5.

The worst part is that the rest of Krakoa didn't even know about it, only he and Sage were aware. Wolverine and Xavier had no idea.

He's really Krakoa's CIA, overthrowing Central American governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They were also given reparations and made whole by krakoa.

reparations.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-23-2021 at 01:42 PM. Reason: oopd wrrong picture
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/