Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post

Two great books this week then this.

On the bright side this was an improvement from the debut but getting through it was a chore. It feels like ideas were thrown at a dart board and whatever stuck was put in.

Wind*ncer has been in limbo for several years and just escaped the Mojoverse and now she's fit to run marketing for pharmaceuticals company? Isn't she 19 years old?
    Dont think hard on it, it is clear the writer have no idea what she is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    VAST improvement on the first issue, but I think it’s weird that they took the clear moral high ground with Fenris and Selene, but then didn’t with Mastermind.
    They didn't. They just like to call the nazis but let them be on hellfire club and take their money to do stuff. it is lip service

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Dont think hard on it, it is clear the writer have no idea what she is doing

They didn't. They just like to call the nazis but let them be on hellfire club and take their money to do stuff. it is lip service
    By “they” I meant Monet and Angel, who aren’t involved with the Hellfire Club to my knowledge. Also was it Shaw who let them in? Another questionable choice for Leadership with that one.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    By “they” I meant Monet and Angel, who aren’t involved with the Hellfire Club to my knowledge. Also was it Shaw who let them in? Another questionable choice for Leadership with that one.
    Yeah it was Shaw

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It just hit me. Dose trinary have a name. She has her code name but whats her normal name ?
    No, just her tech support alias.

I hate that they teased Mastermind joining and it was OG, not either sister

Wasn't one of the things with Wind Dancer in the Mojoverse that she was live streaming and climbing broadcasting charts? Then became the official envoy to it? She probably learned a ton about pr and marketing from her experiences there.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Wasn't one of the things with Wind Dancer in the Mojoverse that she was live streaming and climbing broadcasting charts? Then became the official envoy to it? She probably learned a ton about pr and marketing from her experiences there.
    Different things, streaming isn't like Professional marketing for a bussiness

They just put a freaking rapist on the board members. This is unbelievable
    You're still not understanding that Krakoa has given every one a blank slate. MANY MANY mutants have committed atrocities including MURDER. Mass and multiple. Do you have this same problem with Emma, Kwannon, Logan, Deadpool, Laura, Gabby, and Daken... all of whom were forgiven their crimes BEFORE the Krakoan era?

Well, nice to have some Layla crumbs at least. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    You're still not understanding that Krakoa has given every one a blank slate. MANY MANY mutants have committed atrocities including MURDER. Mass and multiple. Do you have this same problem with Emma, Kwannon, Logan, Deadpool, Laura, Gabby, and Daken... all of whom were forgiven their crimes BEFORE the Krakoan era?
    I understand that but I dont agree. it is not fair to the victims and make them look bad. better than humans? they actually look worse, they have a chance to get the best people and let nazis and rapists in

I understand that but I dont agree. it is not fair to the victims and make them look bad. better than humans? they actually look worse, they have a chance to get the best people and let nazis and rapists in
    Jean was the "victim" and she doesnt care. If she can get over it and move on, why cant you?

I’m glad you understand, but at the same time you’re still calling it out as if it’s any different from any other era of comics. If you can accept other characters and enjoy comics from before this current era, then it’s hypocritical to sound the alarm now and continuously lambast the x-world now.

I’m all of comics history, there have been villains turned heroes and/or anti-heroes. Only the scale is a bit different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean was the "victim" and she doesnt care. If she can get over it and move on, why cant you?
    It's not because she forgave him (he was dying and the scene was cringe, itis not because people are dying that they need to be forgiven). Victims never really get over, it is a long proccess of cure, it is bad that the comics act like it wasn't big deal. No I shouldn't forgive him, tht is morally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I’m glad you understand, but at the same time you’re still calling it out as if it’s any different from any other era of comics. If you can accept other characters and enjoy comics from before this current era, then it’s hypocritical to sound the alarm now and continuously lambast the x-world now.

I’m all of comics history, there have been villains turned heroes and/or anti-heroes. Only the scale is a bit different now.
    This is very different. For example mastermind is alive and it is a absurd that he part of the board members of the company representing mutants
    morality on x-men books got a lose worse with Krakoa, while they think they are superior to humans.
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-16-2021 at 05:23 PM.

This is very different. For example mastermind is alive and it is a absurd that he part of the board members of the company representing mutants
    morality on x-men books got a lose worse with Krakoa, while they think they are superior to humans.
    This is a legit question. What should they do with someone like Mastermind? Should they continue to punish him for his crimes?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

krakoa doesn't need them. Also nations aren't like krakoa, but many being a nazi is a crime
    Pfffff America brought nazi's into their boarders and let them work and have families in America. That's not even bringing up the people within the boarders who call themselves nazi's now in the USA.

Yet when krakoa does it suddenly mutants are evil